Page 1 of 2
Hey pit people, Out of curiosity i was wondering just how many of you are from Nova Scotia, if you have no idea where that is its in canada, if you dont know where that is its south of usa lol. Anyways what do you think of this place, would you leave it or stay here your whole life? personally im all for leaving, its a great place but there's lack of jobs and such, and university is ridiculously expensive.
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
You mean North of USA?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
lol... south... its tottally not opposite day then
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I moved here about a year ago.

It's decent, but I'm probably going to leave for university and/or work later on in life.
Quote by Metal_Rich
You mean North of USA?

he was joking. notice the ?
Trailer park boys kicks ass, but I dont think i'd want to live there. at least not permanently. but if I become a musician, im sure there are plenty of bars to play in so... maybe
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
^ Speaking of TPB, I live directly across the lake from the place where they film it. In fact I can see it from my house.

Fun Fact: One of my teachers plays a cop in some episodes.

Edit: To the post below me, that video is awesome.
Last edited by C O B H C at Mar 14, 2008,
never been, but i know where it is, since i'm Canadian
i'd think PEI is more of a smaller, overlooked peck of the earth, but evs
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I go to Dal (Halifax..). I love it here. Yeah, tuition's expensive but the city is awesome.. Speaking of TPB, John Dunsworth, the guy who plays Mr. Lahey, came into my creative process class a couple weeks back to talk to us. Cool guy.
I'm not from Nova Scotia, but my avatar is
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Well i'm from Fredericton, New Brunswick, not far from Nova Scotia. I know one thing though, you guys are incredible at basketball. Well in my agegroup anyways. The community YMCA team basically consisted of 12 6 feet giants, that can all shoot threes, and weigh over 160 pounds.
I come from old scotia
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Lol, I have met Bubbles before. Guys the ****ing man!

Anyway, I live about 20 minutes south of Bridgewater, near Lahave. I am about 5 minutes from Rissers Beach.
I bet noone on this entire forum has ever hear of a place called Bonalbo
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
I bet noone on this entire forum has ever hear of a place called Bonalbo

I thought I saw that on the menu at an Italian restaurant last night.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
I thought I saw that on the menu at an Italian restaurant last night.

I doubt it Bonalbo is in Australia
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
it's not overlooked, halifax people just think they're better than everyone but no one listens!
^
Quote by FelixJZ
Well i'm from Fredericton, New Brunswick, not far from Nova Scotia. I know one thing though, you guys are incredible at basketball. Well in my agegroup anyways. The community YMCA team basically consisted of 12 6 feet giants, that can all shoot threes, and weigh over 160 pounds.

Yeah, I'm from Fredericton, I had to play football there in halifax, they were all fast and tank as hell. We lost like 52-0 or something ****ty like that.
I have family in just outside of Antigonish, the most boring area in the world...
I'd love to head east, I'm sick of this half of Canada
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Player 1
it's not overlooked, halifax people just think they're better than everyone but no one listens!

But they are better than everyone else.

Case Study: Ellen Page
Quote by Liberation
But they are better than everyone else.

Case Study: Ellen Page
The constant mention of her/your avatar is really beginning to creep me out.
Quote by suthy16
The constant mention of her/your avatar is really beginning to creep me out.

Nothing wrong with a teenager thinking that an attractive actress in her early 20's, who has proven herself to not only be a great actress, but great even outside of her fame, is awesome.

To be fair, I also have an unhealthy obsession with RENT.
Quote by Liberation
Nothing wrong with a teenager thinking that an attractive actress in her early 20's, who has proven herself to not only be a great actress, but great even outside of her fame, is awesome.
I know, I know lol Apparently she lives in an old abandoned whor* house (it's really pretty ridiculous that we can't use that word..) a street over from mine.
Quote by suthy16
I know, I know lol Apparently she lives in an old abandoned whor* house (it's really pretty ridiculous that we can't use that word..) a street over from mine.

"I come in at night and expect to see some transparent slut at the top of the stairs"
Quote by Whiskky
"Halifax is in Nova Scotia

which is in Canada

which is on Earth

which is in Canada."

Splodey!!! A Big big big big tragedy

watch this to understand... http://youtube.com/watch?v=oz88kJSdT6Y
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Quote by Liberation
"I come in at night and expect to see some transparent slut at the top of the stairs"
Well duh. I just said apparently she lives in that specific old whor* house.
While Nova Scotia isn't south of the States, My city is more southern than Detroit, so not all of canada is, so, yeah.

Pretty cool province.
Quote by Carswell98
I'd love to head east, I'm sick of this half of Canada

I'll trade places with you.

I'd give anything to be back in Calgary right now.
Quote by C O B H C
I'll trade places with you.

I'd give anything to be back in Calgary right now.

you can take it

I want to either be back in B.C. or somewhere far east, but I'm not staying here
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
you can take it

I want to either be back in B.C. or somewhere far east, but I'm not staying here

Just be happy you're not me.

I'm gonna be out in Saskatoon in a year and a half for school
^ Ouch. I've only been to Saskatchewan once, and everything that I experienced in that period of time followed the stereotype that the whole province is a barren, flat place full of wheat fields and whatnot. =\
Quote by Liberation

Ouch

and I don't care what people think about me when I say that Sask. is the crappiest province, it's borders are straight, as if to point out how geologically bland it is, the people are friendly but jesus, the only good thing to come from that province in recent times is a marginally successful comedy.
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

I'm from Newfoundland
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by Liberation

actually it's not that bad. it's a fun city, just stay out of the west end.
^
I'm from Sackville, and with all this talk of TPB, John Dunsworth taught my mom acting in university, so that kinda cool. Halifax is a pretty cool place, but i'd like to move somewhere bigger later in life.
Page 1 of 2