Hahahahaha awesome

but thread worthy.... hmm
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Maybe because Blues originated when the Blacks were in slavery? *shrugs*
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
you don't really have to say the C blues scale. the blues scale translates to all keys depending on what fret you start on, so you can just go ahead and say you learned the blues scale for all keys.

secondly, did it sound like a compliment, or did it have a slightly negative connotation, which might allude to your mother being a closet-racist?
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
you don't really have to say the C blues scale. the blues scale translates to all keys depending on what fret you start on, so you can just go ahead and say you learned the blues scale for all keys.

secondly, did it sound like a compliment, or did it have a slightly negative connotation, which might allude to your mother being a closet-racist?

it didn't sound racist it was just like matter of fact thing
my moms quarter black anyway
Quote by Moggan13
I agree. Supersoak that hoe

Its his mom dude Eww...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Its his mom dude Eww...

I'd hit that...oh wait :leaves thread:
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I prefer the A blues scale. nobody ever told me I sound black tho. if i were you, i'd take it as a compliment. but then again the majority of black people CANT play the blues very well, like how a majority of white people cant play rock or classical music, so... I don't know. but yeah, she probly meant like an old blues man, so congrats. getting an old blues man to say that is the next step.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
rub some icey hot on her
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
so....wut is the c blues scale. or where can i find a big list of them. all i know is how to play awesome songs, but i dont know scales
"well mom, the mailman was black."
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Matticusg
so....wut is the c blues scale. or where can i find a big list of them. all i know is how to play awesome songs, but i dont know scales

C Eb F Gb G Bb C.

-SD
Quote by skvvisgaar
I prefer the A blues scale. nobody ever told me I sound black tho. if i were you, i'd take it as a compliment. but then again the majority of black people CANT play the blues very well, like how a majority of white people cant play rock or classical music, so... I don't know. but yeah, she probly meant like an old blues man, so congrats. getting an old blues man to say that is the next step.

Most famous black guitarists are blues guitarists (and jazz i guess) and they obviously have mastered the blues scale to become famous, so idk what you're trying to say here.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()