Do you think a black person will win american idol or become president? I notied the black american idol contestents never do well despite some being better. Are there any black CEOs in US Corporations? America seems multicultural but maybe not openly racist but preferential to their own race. Do you think this is right?
a black person is well on his way to becoming president.

who gives a **** about american idol?
I have no opinion on this matter.
there are blacks in america?!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by Andreas1
Do you think a black person will win american idol or become president? I notied the black american idol contestents never do well despite some being better. Are there any black CEOs in US Corporations? America seems multicultural but maybe not openly racist but preferential to their own race. Do you think this is right?

Have you been living under a rock? Do you even know who Barack Obama is?

and Ruben Sutddard won American Idol. He is fat and black.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
America is the land of opportunity.
Sadly alot of people in the land of opportunity are ignorant mah fahs.

Vote the best person for the job, not the whitest most christian jobby. You don't need another Bush, You need someone ho can think logically before they act.

VOTE OBAMA.
this thread is going to be bad news

*leaves before racism*
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I'd assume the CEO of Kool-Aid is black at least
And several chicken chains too
ohai little sig.

for president.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Black people winning American Idol?
Umm, Fantasia's black, and I'm pretty sure Jordin Sparks is half-black or something like that.
ok. TS, you lose. dump this thread before it gets out of hand.
I have no opinion on this matter.
No I don't think that is right, what I think is that you are a dumbarse.

That terrible sounding Fantasia chick also won.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by slidething31
ruben studdard is black and won american idol

He didn't just win any old American Idol either, he won the FIRST American Idol, which I think was the most significant one because it was the very first. People don't care as much about American Idol now I think; I live in New Zealand you see, and the first one was actually pretty big even way down here, but nowadays no one seems to care about it outside America, or at least not as much as they used to.
Ruben won American idle. And to your other statement that America is preferential to their own race, do your homework.
All minorities and majorities have racists. In Memphis there are literally jobs you won't get hired for because you're white. Judith Drescher (white), the Memphis librarian keeper, who got awarded by congress for having one of the best libraries in the nation, got fired and Mayor Herenton (black) put a black man into office. Mr. Herenton's crony also has no librarian experience.
A couple of "Caution, wet floor" signs I see list the Spanish before the English.
Unfortunately for me, I live in one of the more extreme places in the United States.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
He didn't just win any old American Idol either, he won the FIRST American Idol, which I think was the most significant one because it was the very first. People don't care as much about American Idol now I think; I live in New Zealand you see, and the first one was actually pretty big even way down here, but nowadays no one seems to care about it outside America, or at least not as much as they used to.

he won the second or third one.........
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

Kelly Clarkson won the first American Idol.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Quote by moodster
he won the second or third one.........

Well, he won the first one to be screened in NZ, and possibly Australia too. That makes it the first global American Idol.