Whats the best phone and plan around right now? I'm hoping for unlimited text and a decent ammount of week minutes (preferably with unlimited or extended weekend). A phone with a keyboard and such would be nice
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
if u mean COMPANY....

I have verizon and i think its great. not sure of what plan i have, but basically tell them what u want and see what they can do
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Doesn't really matter what company, I'm just looking for the best bang for my buck

EDIT: Version doesn't provide for my area

ask people around you. we are strangers, and dont live where you are. ask real people which plan is best in your area. they really vary.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Well lemme change the question. Whats the best phone around, for either Tmobile or NTELOS

how much are you willing to spend? HELIO's all in plans have unlimited texting and data.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
The price really doesn't matter, but I'd rather get a cheaper plan as my parents are paying and doing me a huge gift by doing so. I can't remember what my old plan cost anymore (I got my phone taken away a while back, and I'm gonna ask for it back/a new one for my birthday)

65 bucks a month you get 500 mins and unlimited texting with HELIO. come on i get a free month if i get someone to sign up lol.
Those HELIO are looking really really good. Especially the all-in plan and ocean phone.

The ocean is sick. I have the fin which is good as well. If you sign up with them let me give you my # I REALLY need the free month.
Quote by endless_fight1
The ocean is sick. I have the fin which is good as well. If you sign up with them let me give you my # I REALLY need the free month.

**** yeah man

Theres a plan that gives you everything unlimited for $40 a month, but the phones aren't on a discount and the coverage sucks. Its called metropcs
Last edited by RPGoof at Mar 14, 2008,
Ok so pm me if you do it.