no band or song yet, i got a drummer and can grab a bassist, but, i need to find a song to do, not something thats boring and easy but something that shows that i can rip on guitar and play something good, we have no singer so i will go with an instrumental, any ideas
u aint gonna win
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Sandeeno - Mr Shotta... I only say that because it's what I'm listening to now... I really have no idea why I'm listening to it either so you're bound to win if you do it... It's the rules
Jessica?
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Cliffs Of Dover

+1
it's a pretty catchy solo, and a lot of people will recognize it
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by art of shred
im doing through the fire and flames with a band for my talent show

Are you gonna do a Herman Li and use a computer to speed you guys up?
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Cliffs Of Dover

Zing, we have a winner. But I don't believe you could learn it all in 3 days and have it well enough to preform.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
glasgow kiss by liquid tension experiment or whatever band pettrucci performed it with, killer imnstrumentel, the somng is pretty catchy if you paly it in time and still gets somme recognition for your skills since he does it with somme speed at some points.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
yeah, Cliffs of Dover would be a good talent show song, a lot of people recognize it and it's really catchy. Not extremely difficult either. I've been thinking of playing it in my high school's next talent show, I'm also thinking of doing an acoustic piece. Something by Andy Mckee prolly.

Acoustic guitar = Your ticket into the opposite gender's pants.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Quote by soul_power
Zing, we have a winner. But I don't believe you could learn it all in 3 days and have it well enough to preform.

Yeah, they probably should have been more prepared...
Canon Rock
Cliffs of Dover
Orion
Absolution (instrumental)
Eruption

Better yet... compose something of your own
well, originally we were gonna play master of puppets, and i learned the song through with the solo, and then the guys i were playing with decided they wanted to play sweet child o' mine and then they got two new guitarists and left, after i learned the whole freakin song,
I'm probably going to do "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down next year. I'm practicing singing it and playing it on guitar at the same time, which I find quite difficult. My friend is supposedly going to do the drums, and I'd love to find a violinist.
Quote by highwaysalmon
yeah, Cliffs of Dover would be a good talent show song, a lot of people recognize it and it's really catchy. Not extremely difficult either. I've been thinking of playing it in my high school's next talent show, I'm also thinking of doing an acoustic piece. Something by Andy Mckee prolly.

Acoustic guitar = Your ticket into the opposite gender's pants.

lol. Damn right about acoustic guitars...
everyone knows cliffs of dover from guitar hero therefore everyone will love it goodluck.
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
La Grange!! The singing is like 30 seconds of the song, cliffs of dover is another great one.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
PANAMA!!

just yell PANAMA every once and a while, and you don't need a singer.

Quote by Erik_Aero
PANAMA!!

just yell PANAMA every once and a while, and you don't need a singer.

YES!! good one.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Call of Ktulu is a little harder than Orion. Joe Satriani is good, so is Vai. About the acoustic thing, play Fluff, it's instrumental and might lead you into another gender's pants.
Quote by floppypick
YES!! good one.

That's the first time anyone has liked my idea!

sigged
Cliffs of Dover and everything else mentioned except for the LTE and DT can suck my dick.

What you need to play is some Dream Theater. Try Erotomania, Hell's Kitchen, the Ytse Jam, The Dance of Eternity, or Stream of Consciousness.
Quote by johnpetrucci05
Cliffs of Dover and everything else mentioned except for the LTE and DT can suck my dick.

What you need to play is some Dream Theater. Try Erotomania, Hell's Kitchen, the Ytse Jam, The Dance of Eternity, or Stream of Consciousness.

thank you... erotomania is the shiz
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by Erik_Aero
That's the first time anyone has liked my idea!

sigged

YES MY SECOND SIGGED COMMENT!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
YES MY SECOND SIGGED COMMENT!!

Are you guys really that lame?