So I've got £1000 to spend on a new electric guitar... I'm currently looking at the Ibanez JS1000 model:

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ibanez-js-1000/1160

I just want an all - round good guitar that's easy to play and would ideally have a floyd rose. I'm not really into metal so avoid BC Rich/Dean etc so any other suggestions? This would be Gibson LP money but I really want the Floyd Rose!
you couldn't have chosen a better guitar really.
get the JS, its a masterpiece
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Jackson soloist?(for that much you could buy a SL1 or SL2h) Jackson DK1 dinky?
not that the JS is bad though, far from it. Ibanez makes quality guitars.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Mar 14, 2008,
+1 on the JS
I'd normally recommend a PRS for non metal, but I guess you want the trem :/
ohai little sig.
The tonal range on the JS1000 is tremendous. I've had a couple of them and they are incredible, especially if your not dead set on super high output from the bridge pickup.
Quote by the fendernator

Blue. The red looks mildly retarded.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on the JS
I'd normally recommend a PRS for non metal, but I guess you want the trem :/

Have you any idea how many PRS`s have trems?
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
i have a JS1000, the blue one, its really great but there is just something about how clinical it is. it has no passion. don't get me wrong its incredibly versatile, the tone is awesome, it looks godly, and its like playing butter but i would rather have got a high end RG. this is only my opinion. i just don't like signature models, even a jem. i love the guitar but theres just something in me that regrets it. GO FOR THE BLUE!