Page 1 of 2
alright guys im about to get super high and walk up to target which i live by and im gonna try to get some morning glory seeds. do you think they will sell them to me haha i know its legal but like i dont want them to cal a security guard
...buy them un-high?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
what the hell are you talking about?

Most people can't even tell if another person is high, unless you are acting obnoxious about it. I've had full conversations with police while stoned off my ass and as long as you dont act all paranoid you will be fine.
Is it necessary to get "super-high" then go to target. Is it some kind of law now or what.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

dam well i suck at keepin a straight face. i was at the store once and super stoned and i kept busted out laughing everytime i saw someone
Quote by FreakyStyley85
dam well i suck at keepin a straight face. i was at the store once and super stoned and i kept busted out laughing everytime i saw someone

That's why it's usually a better idea to do this **** before you start. You WILL NOT be able to hand over that money without cracking.
Quote by FreakyStyley85
maybe i should just steal the seeds

Yeah go for it, and steal a bullet, and sneak out hiding the bullet in your skull.
Quote by Chobes
Yeah go for it, and steal a bullet, and sneak out hiding the bullet in your skull.

Hostile much?
Quote by FreakyStyley85
dude y would i do that?

For lulz.

Quote by MarijuanaBandit
Hostile much?

Yeah, I know.
alright ill get high after. but does anyone know about morning glorys? are there different kinds or do i just get anyone?
THATS WHERE U BUY THE STUIPID SEEDS I SWEAR I'V LOOKED EVERY WHERE FOR THEM thx ts
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Shayne777
THATS WHERE U BUY THE STUIPID SEEDS I SWEAR I'V LOOKED EVERY WHERE FOR THEM thx ts

haha ya np man
rip open the packs of seeds, shove them up your nose and in your ears, and walk out of the store. And post pictures. do it fo TEH LAWLZ because that would be TEH LAWLZ.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
morning glories man. go look em up. i heard there a pretty good hallucinegen ( **** i didnt spell that right)
Dude.....You need to eat over 300 seeds to trip......If you wanna trip, get some salvia, LSD or acid......Much better!
Quote by Mike!
Dude.....You need to eat over 300 seeds to trip......If you wanna trip, get some salvia, LSD or acid......Much better!

ya but dude im 16 and i have no way of getting salvia or acid right now so this is the best i can do
Quote by Wikipedia
The seeds of many species of morning glory contain ergot alkaloids such as the hallucinogenic ergonovine and ergine (LSA). Seeds of I. tricolor and I. corymbosa (syn. R. corymbosa) are used as hallucinogens. The seeds can produce similar effect to LSD when taken in the hundreds.

How big are they?
Quote by wikipedia

[edit] Recreational use
Main article: Ergine
The seeds of many species of morning glory contain ergot alkaloids such as the hallucinogenic ergonovine and ergine (LSA). Seeds of I. tricolor and I. corymbosa (syn. R. corymbosa) are used as hallucinogens. The seeds can produce similar effect to LSD when taken in the hundreds. Though the chemical LSA is illegal to posess in pure form, the seeds are found in many gardening stores. They should not be taken by people with a history of liver disorders or hepatitis. They should not be taken by pregnant women as they can cause uterine contraction which can lead to miscarriage. Individuals with a history of cardiovascular disease (Heart attack, blood clot, and stroke) or a family history of such problems, and the elderly should avoid consuming these seeds due to their vasoconstrictive effects.

Gotta love Wikipedia.
Quote by Wikipedia
The effects of the Ipomoea seed can be noticed after ingesting 50 seeds. 200 to 400 seeds is a standard dose, and there are reports of strong hallucinogenic side effects after ingestion of 400 to 1,000 seeds. Seeds of the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose contain much higher concentrations and will produce similar effects with 4-6 seeds. The experience duration can range from 4 to 12 hours, with mild effects occasionally lasting about a day and is usually accompanied with gastric discomfort, including severe nausea and flatulence. Other after effects of these seeds include sensitivity to light, and impaired motor skills.

Fun ...
Never heard of Morning Glorys before. youd think theyd regulate them or something, considering all the stuff they have about not selling M Rated games to kids and such
i dont recomend morning glory seeds unless you know what youre doing. my friend took just a handful and ended up at the hospital.
unless youve thuroughly read everything at erowids, GOOD LUCK!
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
go for it
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
dude just buy em. i went to walmart and got 7g of them the other day. i was paranoid to so i just used the self check out line. just be sure to wash them before you take them and be sure to have lots of music on hand. and play your guitar, when i was high i could see the fretboard vividly with my eyes closed. oh and your eyes will be super dialated.
If i say im lying am i telling the truth?
Shawn Lane Rest In Peace!
Rip Dimbag
and sadly Rip Roger "Syd" Barrett gone but not forgotten
and more so recently Brad Delp
Quote by last_biscuit
A dyslexic man walks into a bra
Quote by Mace Mchullah
dude just buy em. i went to walmart and got 7g of them the other day. i was paranoid to so i just used the self check out line. just be sure to wash them before you take them and be sure to have lots of music on hand. and play your guitar, when i was high i could see the fretboard vividly with my eyes closed. oh and your eyes will be super dialated.

*sees 3-15-08*

Is there a problem?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Theyr probably treated eitherways, so no fun for you.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Page 1 of 2