I've been doing a little reading and I came across this thing. I found a couple on ebay and i was wondering if they really work like they're supposed to. Will this give me that classic boston tone, with the right amp of course? I have a line 6 spider3 right now. (shame on me but its my first amp and i didnt know any better) If i get a decent all tube amp along with this thing, would it be possible to get the Boston tone? Thanks
Quote by rockadoodle
I've been doing a little reading and I came across this thing. I found a couple on ebay and i was wondering if they really work like they're supposed to. Will this give me that classic boston tone, with the right amp of course? I have a line 6 spider3 right now. (shame on me but its my first amp and i didnt know any better) If i get a decent all tube amp along with this thing, would it be possible to get the Boston tone? Thanks

What are you talking about?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Lol Wut
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I get the feeling he means a Rockman? The only ones that do it are an X100 or even better, an original. Expect to pay through the nose for one though.
Quote by rockadoodle
hmm i figured you guys would have heard of it. Apparently it's not a very popular piece.

Read through this if you'd like: wiki (Rockman)

Rockmans are Scholz' own brand, right? I assume it would...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Dang i feel like a tool for this post lol. Im sorry to have confused you guys. I just saw the thing, i thought it was some sort of signal processor or something. I just came here cause i knew you guys know alot more about this stuff than I. Sorry for the confusion.
If it's the rockman yes it will give you a boston esqe tone but you will have to eq it to get it perfect. but if you want Boston tone go for it. Just make sure you DON"T but a dunlop reissue they SUCK.if your gonna get one get either a Soloist or X100 they are great for starting out on the rockman stuff. if you wanna go all out buy a sustainer or distotion generator.
check this out http://instruments.search.ebay.com/rockman_Musical-Instruments_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQmaxrecordsreturnedZ300QQsacatZ619

also Sonixlover

the rockman was ORIGINALY by Tom Scholz yes, But Dumlop (that was not a typo) bought the company in 94.

anything else you wanna know?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era