Even though there are better pedals out there, and this may seem gimmicky don't you think it would still be cool to have a matching pedal board like this...

Then for the heck of it:

Be cool.
Nah, I see your point of view but I would personally prefer having many different looking accessories, it just looks more varied and less boring, but that's just me I mean it might depend on the look of the accessories as well.
youre going to give the audience a ****ing seizure.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
i think the guitar looks awesome, but the pedals aren't so hot.
Gear:

Ibanez RGT42DX
Boss MT-2
Quote by thedude051
Even though there are better pedals out there, and this may seem gimmicky don't you think it would still be cool to have a matching pedal board like this...

Then for the heck of it:

No offence, but if you were a girl, then you'd think its cool
I have a sig!

Quote by caskettheclown
... ive seen a dog do that once, he was trying to lick his nuts and farted real loud on his face....it sounded like a human fart. now he looks like he has down syndrome for some reason.

It might be cool but tbh, I'd rather lots of different looking pedals.

Plus, a board with Phase, Flange and Wah wouldn't do it for me. I guess you buy BYOC kits and paint them like that if you really wanted
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
It would be cool IF you had an original design for your pedals and guitars. And choosing pedals because of their paint job probably isnt the best way.
I think a lot of really unique and unusual looking pedals is better.