it's a pretty awesome movie. anybody else seen it, or am i weird for watching kid movies?

<---- metal.
Dr. Seuss is awesome. So many memories..

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish!
i dont know i feel like steve carrell has overstayed his welcome in my eyes

like hes been in too many movies and shows

his voice is really annoying to me now
I'm in the same boat as daytripper. It looks good, but not good enough to make a special trip to see it. I'll catch it on DVD or on TV eventually.
Since when did it become such an ordeal to watch a movie in the theaters? I want to see it. I just thought it was kind of gay how they didn't mention Carol Burnett in the trailers.
Quote by fob12
Since when did it become such an ordeal to watch a movie in the theaters?

I dunno, I've never been a big movie-goer though. I'll only go see a movie in theaters if it really catches my eye. I think last year I only saw Juno, and this year it's only looking like Dark Knight, Iron Man, and possibly Indiana Jones. I never go to the movies just on a whim.
i find it strange that they "base" it off the book but in actuallity they just take the original storyline and stretch it out and create 2/3ds just to make it a movie cuz in actuality most telivized adaptations of doctor seuss books are 30 min long and they even increase the time on that by making them musical
they're was a vulture. he was cool. he lived in a thorn patch. so there you go. there was also a dictator-like kangaroo that i would've beat to death with a tree branch if i was horton. bitch.

<---- metal.
from what i've seen on the commercials you'd have to be high to get the most out of that movie
I'm taking my little sister to see it tomorrow for her birthday. I'm actually looking forward to it.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Quote by happytimeharry
I dunno, I've never been a big movie-goer though. I'll only go see a movie in theaters if it really catches my eye. I think last year I only saw Juno, and this year it's only looking like Dark Knight, Iron Man, and possibly Indiana Jones. I never go to the movies just on a whim.

pretty much how i feel about going to the movies. i only go if a movie really looks good to me. i might go to 5-6 a year at the most. i tend to watch quite a few on tv, and i have a lot of dvds though.
I actually really want to see that but none of my friends will come with
Guess I'll have to rent it, haha.
I almost saw it with three of my chick friends and one of their boyfriends (also one of my long time friends) but we decided on Step It Up 2......I didn't want to see either but I wanted to hang out with them so....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm going to see it in a few weeks

prolly get some sid or something
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness