so i was thinking... i dont have the time/ability/effort. do do this but someone should... take some incredibly just... freaking intense movie (either super intense shoot em up-ie: smokin aces/transporter.. or like oldschool epic battle scene movies-ie: 300, gladiator). edit out the epic symphony soundtracks and just load it up with death/speed/heavy metal during action scenes. that'd be sick.
Closest I know is Steve Vai did hardcore mini songs for all the music in the movie PCU (Politically Correct University) Hilarious movie by the way.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
there was this movie i saw i think it was excalabur or something to do w/ king arthur but there was this dude that was one o the baddies n i swear if he grew his beard out he would look exactly like shavo from SOAD
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
the queen of the damned soundtrack or the one for dracula 200 fit pretty well ill say, oh yea & the one for freddy vs. jason.