Page 1 of 2
My mom called my cell phone and I didn't answer it, so to punish me for not answering my phone, she took it away!!! It's so stupid, how does that make sense? GOD!!!!
Come back when you're not 13 years old please.

I've never had a cell phone. I'm 15, and function perfectly normal.

Play your instruments.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
i'm 17, never had one, and i'm still in one piece
stop being a baby
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
oh my god dude, mine did the same thing. you know what you have to do right. yes. paint the walls red. do not hesiate, show no mercy! Kaplaaaaaaaaah!!!!
why did you let your mom out of the kitchen
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Well I don't really NEED it, but she want's me to have just in case she needs me, or she want's to see who I'm hanging with.
listen to Green Day and go all anarchy on them.

FITE THA MASHEEN
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
damn, mom took away my phone, now i can text and say stuff like omg, rofl, and lol. *tear*
i may just go cut myself now. im so misunderstood! grow a ballsack and stfu please.

<---- metal.
Yes, and you sound like an 11 year old girl.

Also, @ picture above...
The reason she got you a cell phone is so she can be able to contact you. Now that you've proven yourself unable to keep contact with her WITH a cell phone, she has decided to take it away.

Stop crying
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Sheesh, is nobody allowed to complain anymore? Shut the f uck up and leave the guy alone. You wouldn't like it if someone took something important away from you.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Can I help it that I can't hear that well?

Edit: I guess I should have put the ringer up higher but still, she gave it to me and I said: " Alright, I put it in my pocket and, the only time that I take it out is to charge it, and answer it. btw I missed 1 call, it's not like I've ignored her from the begining.
Last edited by archenemy_no.1 at Mar 15, 2008,
Quote by Glimsom
Sheesh, is nobody allowed to complain anymore? Shut the f uck up and leave the guy alone. You wouldn't like it if someone took something important away from you.

It's not that I have no sympathy, it's the way he went about explaining it, i.e. taking a small, temporary matter and blowing it out of proportion.

*shrugs*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by archenemy_no.1
Can I help it that I can't hear that well?

actually you can, you can set your phone to vibrate. I do this all the time.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quit bitching, you'll be fine... If you can't function without your cell phone you don't need to be a UG member.
'
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
I know that I can live without it, it was the logic she used to punish me. "I'll take it away so he can't ignore me."
you are unworthy of your mother's love go to your room and hang yourself with a belt. go! you also give arch enemy a bad name.

<---- metal.
Quote by Td_Nights
I'm 15, and function perfectly normal.

Play your instruments.

+1

Quote by archenemy_no.1
I know that I can live without it, it was the logic she used to punish me. "I'll take it away so he can't ignore me."

Ya ur moms a bitch
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by Glimsom

dude, you are a homosexual.

<---- metal.
Geez, Townson[BTE]44 calm down, man whenever your angry you vent, you talk to people, most likely you do the same. OH wait you did "YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL", goddammit it's the same thing and yes I am worthy of my mothers love, you might not think so because you don't know me, but you know sometimes you don't like your parents.
[quote="'Townson[BTE"]44']dude, you are a homosexual.

so are you

there's my two cents
the thing is complaining about something like that in the pit is asking for a flamefest it's like dropping your soap, or wearing assless chaps in front of a gay bar, or posting you like green day, nirvana, or dragonforce, you are asking for it.
dude, you're the one that needs to calm the **** down i was just kidding man damn. lol.

<---- metal.
I'd rather not have a cell phone...it gets in the way in my pocket and goes off at really bad times sometimes. The one I have (I never use it, haven't seen it in like a month) has a vibrating feature that's as loud as a car engine.
"The one I have (I never use it, haven't seen it in like a month) has a vibrating feature that's as loud as a car engine."

That made me laugh.
Ah-hoy-hoy-hoy.

...(that's how I cry.)

Sorry about your phone, go play teh videogames.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by archenemy_no.1
Well I don't really NEED it, but she want's me to have just in case she needs me, or she want's to see who I'm hanging with.

Taking it away is a very Good solution then, give your mom a Nice Pat on the back for that Logic
Page 1 of 2