I sway left and right
It's clockwork now
Her voice is so unsettling
Like gravity I've rejected
Those gods she tried to feed to me
I like to pretend I'm in control
But I respect her like the sea
And she sees nothing in me

I wanna try getting a band to do this song, but I think it needs to be polished.
I think it's quite ironic that the song doesn't flow as much as one would expect.

The amplitude grew louder? The frequency grew higher? It all sounds so technical.

I didn't particularly like your metaphors either.
Therapeutic like some cosmic rolling thunder
is mildly odd and as an overall, the song is quite unsettling.

The lyrics come off as an average attempt to capture the 'ebb and flow' but falls slightly short. Not a bad try, but not a good one, either.
Quote by Time Seller
I think it's quite ironic that the song doesn't flow as much as one would expect.

The lyrics come off as an average attempt to capture the 'ebb and flow' but falls slightly short. Not a bad try, but not a good one, either.

I was going for more of an unsettling feeling. The title isn't the theme.
Quote by wasson
I wanna try getting a band to do this song, but I think it needs to be polished.

I'd be interested to hear a band do it too. Wasn't a huge fan of the peice, seemed a little too focused on the ryhming and got sort of Dr. Suess instead of "Rhyme of an Ancient Mariner". I didn't care for the repeat of the "voice is therapeutic" either, especially since it doesn't show again later on. I would think it to be very hard to perform, and don't see it anything more than an OTS kind of writting myself. So I hope you face me and get it set to music. I'd love to hear.
LISTEN:
A Myspace introduction to:

LEARN:
It's not always rainbows and butterflies,
It's compromise that moves us along. -- Maroon 5
Quote by aksuperstar
I'd be interested to hear a band do it too. Wasn't a huge fan of the peice, seemed a little too focused on the ryhming and got sort of Dr. Suess instead of "Rhyme of an Ancient Mariner". I didn't care for the repeat of the "voice is therapeutic" either, especially since it doesn't show again later on. I would think it to be very hard to perform, and don't see it anything more than an OTS kind of writting myself. So I hope you face me and get it set to music. I'd love to hear.

I have a experimental version of it, PM me your e-mail and I'll send it.