Both of these bands suck horribly. I want to see those emo's cut themselves and literally "bleed mascara." How has music gone from Chuck Berry, to Men in eyeliner? It is a shame. I'm sure Kurt Cobain hates you all. And I'm sure your mothers regret not aborting you. Emo sucks, and thats all there is to it. Listen to some hardcore punk like Adolescents or Dead Kennedys. Listen to some talent. Like Meshugga. Or even GWAR. Hell, you should even listen to Metallica, even though they suck nads right now. Thats all for now, emo jerks. Love

KnobGobbler143
*reported*

and like DiMeTiMe said, they really arent emo just because they appeal to some emo people
I breathe air.
I don't like these bands, but I don't really think they're emo. Take my friend for example. He pretty much listens to stuff I like (Metallica, GWAR, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, even Nirvana) and the BFMV or whatever and he's barley emo. Infact, he HATES them. Maybe you shouldn't judge bands like that. Unless you want to be like me back then, which I was a bitch.
I don't really know anything about emo music or bands in that genre (I dont listen to it) but it is annoying when some retard bursts out saying 'that band is **** because they're emo!'.

It's so naive. Happens a lot.. when I hear people bag out Mudvayne becuase they're 'Numetal', when they hardly even fit the definition of that style, it's pretty stupid.

But as for bands like MCR and all that stuff, I will agree with the OP.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Quote by KnobGobbler143
Both of these bands suck horribly. I want to see those emo's cut themselves and literally "bleed mascara." How has music gone from Chuck Berry, to Men in eyeliner? It is a shame. I'm sure Kurt Cobain hates you all. And I'm sure your mothers regret not aborting you. Emo sucks, and thats all there is to it. Listen to some hardcore punk like Adolescents or Dead Kennedys. Listen to some talent. Like Meshugga. Or even GWAR. Hell, you should even listen to Metallica, even though they suck nads right now. Thats all for now, emo jerks. Love

KnobGobbler143

How has music gone from Tin Pan Alley standards to black guys talking about sex and cars?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?