The song is called Ride by my band, Cosmic Heat Engine. I'm really not sure what genre we are but it sure is rock.

If you would be so kind as to provide some crits to it I would be happy to return some.

Link - http://myspace.com/cosmicheatengine

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
You probably don't realise it but this song and your band is something very good, very original, and has a good chance of getting a label someday.

Very 90's pop and very good. I'd say put some songs together and make a demo..You got a good chance of getting big. Trust me
Dude really? Well thanks man glad you liked it.

EDIT: Okay that ^ didn't envelope all of my excitement. We are actually putting together a demo. Just wanted to see how well others received it. I personally like the music. Very much.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
ehh you need some critisim.. the lyrics arent great and neither is the vocalist.. work harder on that, the music seems decent
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
that song was pretty sick props...made me listen to the rest of the stuff which is equaly as impressive and i like how u guys slow it down with Love Without Intentions i hate it when bands confine themselves to one single genre you guys got skills...oh and its funny b/c me and my friends are starting up a band and are going for a kinda similar feel well best of luck in the future man
Quote by DMBftw
that song was pretty sick props...made me listen to the rest of the stuff which is equaly as impressive and i like how u guys slow it down with Love Without Intentions i hate it when bands confine themselves to one single genre you guys got skills...oh and its funny b/c me and my friends are starting up a band and are going for a kinda similar feel well best of luck in the future man

Thanks bro. Best of luck to you too.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
That's really good, agree the vocals need improvment, but trust me, I've heard a lot worst for vocals. The music is good and pretty catchy, but a little repetitive, you could add breaks in your songs, like starting smooth acoustic song and finishing it with a hard rock outro, that could be nice, but you have a great potential