What do you guys think about this kid? I've been watching his videos and keeping up with his profile for the past few months and I think this kid is absolutely amazing. He can cover songs, cover songs and add his own touches to it and he can write his own songs. I think he's only like 17. What a young talent! What do you guys think? Are you as impressed with him as I am? No bashing either plz. If your not a fan of him just say so politely.
I don't like shred. But he's talented.

However, talent can't save a face like that. Zomg.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
he is pretty damn good. I like his Christmas song video. and there was some video by him that I liked but I don't remember what it was
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by FLUX_
I'm amazed at how square his head is.

hahaha +1
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by FLUX_

haha
I was just thinking of that.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Yeah, he's really good. Thing is, I just can't dig him. (inb4hislooksputmeoff) Just something about the playing style I've never really connected with.

Really can't knock him though, he's talented.

Maybe he should get a mask a la buckethead, however...for obvious reasons... :p
I remember him from about a year ago, back when he was mostly playing his Jem. His Canon Rock cover was great, and his originals were, too.

EDIT: He's apparently a Fender endorsee now. That's awesome.
Just starting listening becuase of this thread and I like him, very orginal songs he's done and he's so good at guitar, drum and bass.

jealouy also sets in because he has them all at his disposal and the talent he has.

DAMM THESE YOUNG KIDS!
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by FLUX_

He always reminds me of David Coulthard.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I'm not a shred fan, but jesus this kid is good...

He makes me wish i'd taken the guitar up earlier (instead of at 21) not saying i'd be as good as he is.
I'm a big fan, i love his interpretation of songs
I have awesome hair