Page 1 of 2
We had a party tonight and my 12 year old brother has like 10 people over. And they all brought their girlfriends (a bunch of slutty 12-13 year old Hannah Montana clones). They immediately took over the house and were being assholes to me and the two friends I had over. My friends left, and now I'm stuck with a bunch of pre pubescent, Axe-smelling, wankers who are showing off their guitar "skills" (Iron Man and Smoke on the Water) to their slutty girlfriends. This is why I support abortion.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
How come girls get to stay over night, and when the kids are 12?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
How come girls get to stay over night, and when the kids are 12?

Well the girls have started leaving, but he has 5 of his boyfriends spending the night.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
that sounds like hell, but more importantly how can you have a party with 2 friends
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by andychalmers102
that sounds like hell, but more importantly how can you have a party with 2 friends

We were just hanging out. We walked around my neighborhood screaming SOAD lyrics at passing cars.
Quote by Paquijón
Jealousssssss.

All you have to do is ask one of them to go to bed with you. You're older, so "hot" by default at that age.

HA! it might even work.
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
Quote by ebbbaaa
We were just hanging out. We walked around my neighborhood screaming SOAD lyrics at passing cars.

That is by far one of the dumbest activites you could ever do...

Quote by ebbbaaa
Well the girls have started leaving, but he has 5 of his boyfriends spending the night.

Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by ebbbaaa

i can see why the chicks were with your brother and not you :O
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by ebbbaaa
who are showing off their guitar "skills" (Iron Man and Smoke on the Water) to their slutty girlfriends

Hey, we all started somewhere. I remember impressing the ladies with Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters many years before I discovered prog and found out what REAL music was.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
I wish chicks were sluts when I was 12-13.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by travislausch
Hey, we all started somewhere. I remember impressing the ladies with Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters many years before I discovered prog and found out what REAL music was.

REAL music is relative
Were they touching your guitar?!
I'd kill-a-bitch if people were touching my guitar.
Quote by 3lusiv3

No he was playing on his Strat through my old MG.

Poor, poor Strat...
Better yet, get pictures of him having a sleepover with five "boyfriends" and blackmail him.

My mom sometimes calls a friend of mine a "boyfriend", I thought that's because girls call each other girlfriends. Maybe you're gay.
just shut their asses up with a solo or make something up off a scale next time.

or break the guitar. it could really work either way i guess.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Wait 'till they're asleep.
At 12 years old, it shouldn't be too hard to scare them.
Whatever you do to scare them, you should film.
Then show the 12 year old sluts how scared your brother and his friends can get. They'll all be single after that, and you and your two mates can scream SOAD lyrics to passing cars to your hearts content.
Take to the little tackers with a hose whilst they're sleeping...wait...what are you doing...put that back in your pants!
Quote by ebbbaaa

lame
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by Arthur Curry
you are relative.
think about it.

BAM!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by saosin22533
lame

yeah, i think the neighborhood would hear better than people in cars.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
no, it would still be lame. but you're right. not a lot going on through there heads.
Piss on them while they sleep, or while they sleep put their hands on eachothers crotches
HI
or videotape their gay sex, get arrested, and yell SOAD lyrics at other prisoners, then get raped for having child ornography. fool proof, fool proof i tell ya!
Yeah, my brothers friends are douche bags, too.
=/
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
seems like YOU are just as much, if not more, of a douchebag as they are. SOAD Lyrics? screaming? disturbing passing cars? two friends?

Get a ****ing life dude. No doubt there were people in your neighbourhood thinking "those stupid ****ing teenagers"

******S ******S ******S
Quote by 3lusiv3

I see what you did there :O
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
You better not be implying Hannah Montana is a slut

..by all means, feel free to say her music is terrible, i am inclined to agree.

Id tap it
HI
oh yeah, just to say i did. in a ****ing heartbeat, literally.
Quote by Snorglorf
seems like YOU are just as much, if not more, of a douchebag as they are. SOAD Lyrics? screaming? disturbing passing cars? two friends?

Get a ****ing life dude. No doubt there were people in your neighbourhood thinking "those stupid ****ing teenagers"

******S ******S ******S

Hey I don't like SOAD that much, but they have weird lyrics that are fun to scream anyway.

I invited more people, but they couldn't come because of some sports tournament out of town and going on spring break vacation.
Quote by ebbbaaa
Hey I don't like SOAD that much, but they have weird lyrics that are fun to scream anyway.

I invited more people, but they couldn't come because they think I suck.

fixed
Okay. What do you want us to do about it?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Page 1 of 2