Page 1 of 3
I just noticed it. My parents went out and they left some dinner on the table. So I went to the washroom to wash my hands, and then spontaneously I said "Okay, let's eat." to the mirror.

Then I was like wtf, why am i talking to myself?

Edit:
okay so it is not a problem then

but the other thing i do is that i imagine that i'm talking to someone i know. I would say what i'm gonna say to that person out loud, ask questions, but i don't answer them. When i try to explain something to someone, i explain it to myself out loud first, then i go up to that person and explain it.

i also sometimes mumble words to myself when i'm public, but i try to keep it quiet.

or when i think of something embarrassing that had happened to me before, i would go "****! shut up! shut the **** up!" i sometimes do this in public. but not loudly, i try to keep it to myself.

and when i have my iPod on, i sometimes start singing, and people give me this "wtf" look.
peanuts and beers
Last edited by Infatuation at Mar 16, 2008,
As long as you don't start answering yourself, you'll be fine.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I've doing this since I was 8, never though it was weird.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
i'll do it when i start playing guitar or a game horribly.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
hey, at least your new friend will know exactly how you feel and will be able to comfort you no matter what the situation, because they went through it the exact same way you did...
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by Unforgotten
someone is a lonely person...
do u need a hug from someone that can cheer you up?
Is she hot?
I talk to myself all the time, I even have conversations with myself frequently.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I do it randomly. Sometimes drunk (rare occurrence though) I use it to advise myself or say like "Ok, you're good, you're good". But mostly I do it non-inebriated. Once I said "I really have to start this paper" and then inexplicably in a deep black voice I said "Better git startin' honkey or you gon' FAAAIIL" and it was pretty loud too, so I just laughed hysterically at that, alone, in my dorm for a few minutes.

Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by cjblack532
I talk to myself all the time, I even have conversations with myself frequently.

Yep, it's not that weird; I find that it helps me organize my thoughts easier. Just don't do it around people if you can help it.
Studies show that 89.27% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Quote by crazynickman
I do it randomly. Sometimes drunk (rare occurrence though) I use it to advise myself or say like "Ok, you're good, you're good". But mostly I do it non-inebriated. Once I said "I really have to start this paper" and then inexplicably in a deep black voice I said "Better git startin' honkey or you gon' FAAAIIL" and it was pretty loud too, so I just laughed hysterically at that, alone, in my dorm for a few minutes.

I do it once every now and then and don't realize what I'm doing till after.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Infatuation
I just noticed it. My parents went out and they left some dinner on the table. So I went to the washroom to wash my hands, and then spontaneously I said "Okay, let's eat." to the mirror.

We don't need no psycho's goin' 'round mah city. You'll be euthanized in the morning.
don't worry about it. I do it, too. And I answer myself.
If i want to do something that I think might not be smart I have 2 sided debates. Both sides are very patronizing, too. Then a third voice comes in and says "Just do it, Tegan. You know you're going to in the end."

Point is, I talk to myself heaps. I enjoy it. As long as it doesn't interfere with your life, don't worry about it.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Infatuation

Like you were giving yourself a pep-talk
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by fallenangel20

+1, I always to talk to myself

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
That's ok, I always talk to myself. I can be such an asshole.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Yourself is one of the best people to talk to. Clears up metal issues and such. Talking to yourself is apparently like defragging your hard drive
Quote by Vermintide
Yourself is one of the best people to talk to. Clears up metal issues and such. Talking to yourself is apparently like defragging your hard drive

Metal issues...?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by crazynickman
Once I said "I really have to start this paper" and then inexplicably in a deep black voice I said "Better git startin' honkey or you gon' FAAAIIL" and it was pretty loud too, so I just laughed hysterically at that, alone, in my dorm for a few minutes.

SIGGED!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I have full on conversations in my head. I talk out loud to myself to help me solve problems.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
it happens to me at times. i'll ask someone a question and then answer it myself. it'll probably turn to something worse when i'm old =(. my dads been talking to himself since i was a kid, but he's not nuts
I've been doing that for so long. Most of the time when I'm alone in my room playing Battle Realms, Red Alert and Warcraft 3. Sometimes when I take pictures randomly too. Call me crazy, lonely...I agree.
R.A.G.E.
Quote by Kensai
Metal issues...?

Yeah, metal issues.

Such as whether Metallica can make a comeback, how much ass this Exodus gig will kick, what song that Opeth riff was from... That kinda vital stuff.
Quote by fallenangel20

+1
I tell crap jokes to myself when i'm my own.. i also talk to myself in the mirror sometimes
If J.D does it, it's obviously cool(unite scrubs fans!)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 3