Oh man you dont know how badly I want to be there..
I cant get there, BUT im seeing them at Acer arena in Sydney!!
Your a lucky man tell us how it goes
HI
You lucky bastard. They aren't even touring in the US. At least not where I live.
Quote by InvaderTSN
You lucky bastard. They aren't even touring in the US. At least not where I live.

Unlucky, they wern't going to tour Australia they were just going to do the grand prix in Melbourne..
BUT LUCKILY they're doing a tour
HI
Quote by StratPat
Unlucky, they wern't going to tour Australia they were just going to do the grand prix in Melbourne..
BUT LUCKILY they're doing a tour

None of that benefits me however lol.
I was going to go see KISS. I had the choice of Dream Theater and KISS, so I chose DT.
But, KISS is going to be so awesome. Have fun.
yeh hehe going to the GP specially for them, should be good
yeh true it sucks space ace isnt there
but still
Quote by metal Lover
You're not seeing Kiss. You're seeing 3/4 of Kiss. It's not Kiss without Space Ace.

It's not KISS without Paul or Gene. Eric Carr (who died on my birthday.......), Eric Singer,Vinny Vincent, Mark st. John, Bruce Kulick, Tommy Thayer..... You can see KISS without them.... ever heard the album Carnival of Soul? AMAZING!
Quote by White_Venom1993
It's not KISS without Paul or Gene. Eric Carr (who died on my birthday.......), Eric Singer,Vinny Vincent, Mark st. John, Bruce Kulick, Tommy Thayer..... You can see KISS without them.... ever heard the album Carnival of Soul? AMAZING!

It's just an opinion. I only like Kiss up to Destroyer...as pretentious as I sound.
No, but I'm seeing Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake and (ugh) Poison next week.
Hopefully I can somehow get tickets to Kiss the night before.
Quote by solid_moose
No, but I'm seeing Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake and (ugh) Poison next week.
Hopefully I can somehow get tickets to Kiss the night before.

Don't need nothing but a good time... and it don't get better than this.