Page 1 of 3
So, I'm walking to 7-11 to get a slurpee. And as I walk around to the front there's a guy hammering on the payphone, I'm the only person around, he sees me, pulls out a knife. His eyes and his stagger clearly said he was on something like pcp or meth or god knows what. Anyway, I see the guy has got running shoes on, I've got skateboard shoes that are too big and I won't be able to outrun him. And... my saviors come rolling around the corner, 2 cops see this and drive inbetween me and him renegade style. This big dude jumps out and kicks some ass with a knightstick. So, yeah, almost just got murdered, I'm alive, yay.....
Quote by metallicaPOOS
are you ****ing kidding me?

yeah, otherwise this guy wouldn't have this nice story to tell
Quote by RyanGillam
Did you get your slurpee?

hell yes I did and I am definitely buying those cops lunch for a week.
Quote by farcry
So, I'm walking to 7-11 to get a slurpee. And as I walk around to the front there's a guy hammering on the payphone, I'm the only person around, he sees me, pulls out a knife. His eyes and his stagger clearly said he was on something like pcp or meth or god knows what. Anyway, I see the guy has got running shoes on, I've got skateboard shoes that are too big and I won't be able to outrun him. And... my saviors come rolling around the corner, 2 cops see this and drive inbetween me and him renegade style. This big dude jumps out and kicks some ass with a knightstick. So, yeah, almost just got murdered, I'm alive, yay.....

where do you live?
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. But it is kind of a sketchy part of town.
i live in Ottawa. Canada is pretty safe compared to American cities, but yeha man **** gets ****ed up in sketchy places man. And i would hope you were in a bad part of town, it would be a shame if you almost ogt murdered in the peaceful suburbs. but god knows these days.... the worlds ****ed up
haha lol you should have kicked him after he was on the ground. lol just kidding but hope you got your slurpee
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
i never understood people who get this way on drugs, alcohol, anything. when i'm innebriated i just wanna play video games...
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
That is why I carry around my Jaffar cane (yes, Jaffar cane). Did I mention, it is a short sword to?

Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Dude most of my family is in small town saskatchewan...there are some ****ing creepers and perverts and crazy old men shooting cap guns at people all over the damn place.
I was hoping for a story of police brutality, but I'm glad to hear you're OK.
Something like this happened at the train station at night.
Two black guys assaulted us and we were dressed as The Village People.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by fastlanestoner
i never understood people who get this way on drugs, alcohol, anything. when i'm innebriated i just wanna play video games...

It's not exactly the drugs fault alone, the person is obviously unstable as it is, and meth is a hell of a drug. You mix unstable psychological factors with something like ice there's no telling what can happen. Hell, even lighter drugs can have you doing stupid stuff if you're in a horrible mindset when you do it, and that's for a perfectly sane individual. Now think of a strung out, desperate, violent and mentally unstable crackhead fueled by toilet-spawned rocket fuel. Yeah, not good.

I'm glad to hear everything came out alright man, it's nice the police decided to beat up on someone that actually deserved it.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by The Virtuoso
That is why I carry around my Jaffar cane (yes, Jaffar cane). Did I mention, it is a short sword to?

AHH dude my friend has one of those, they're soo sweet. Its like "Whoa back the **** off you crack head or I'll hit you with my cane!" But then its like "Aha, Ima shank you, bitch!"
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by Sirwinston89
AHH dude my friend has one of those, they're soo sweet. Its like "Whoa back the **** off you crack head or I'll hit you with my cane!" But then its like "Aha, Ima shank you, bitch!"

It's sweet huh?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I think knifewrench would be better then your knife canes.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
^^ I dont think so, because a wrench carried around for no apparant reason is usually thought of as a weapon, but anybody could have a bad back. Think about it. Some guy comes at you, you stab him, and walk away. The police are looking for you, but all you've got is a cane. And how could a crippled person take on a mugger?
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

You are thinking of the art of stealth, what if you are a mechanic whos car has broken down so you are walking with your knifewrench to go get your toolbox and this black man comes to mug you and hes like "Hahaha, what are you gonna do? Wrench me?!" and you say "No, KNIFEWRENCH YOU!" and stab him, then frame him for drugs.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
cause i can do that
^^damn thats a convincing argument CoolDudeMorgasm
Quote by bass-man9712

3 foot cane > 1 foot wrench.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Thats what she said.

Oh goodness me! I went there.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
cause i can do that
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Thats what she said.

Oh goodness me! I went there.

too bad I win either way
Quote by Senor Kristian
Let's congratulate police on doing their fucking job.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Well that's what happens when you go looking for sugary beverages after midnight.

I assume by the name "7-11" it wouldn't be open after midnight.

When i read the title of the thread, I thought similarly to a lot of people here it seems that you were complaining about the police. Gooood times....
Page 1 of 3