Im a sick sick sick man I know but lately this thought has really been turning me on. You see, as you pound away at her you know that her vagina hasnt ha 50+ dicks ripping it apart before you got youe turn.

More and more these days most women are extremly easy and slut, so the idea of rooting something that hasnt been rooted 100 times + is very appealing.

And most pussys look the same anyway, just ignoer her face, and if the bodys could... its all green.

opinions?
You're attracted to sluts? Same!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
sex is more than just throbbing your penis in a warm lubricated hole..

and even not so hot chicks can have had alot of sex.. it's the really pretty one's who are way too good for casual sex that should be your goal instead.
im attracted to the idea of rooting a pussy that hasnt been done 100+ times lol.
and most of the time you only find a relatively uninhabited vagina on the uglier kinds of girls
Jesus may love you but I think you're a D1ck
Quote by rasker
sex is more than just throbbing your penis in a warm lubricated hole..

and even not so hot chicks can have had alot of sex.. it's the really pretty one's who are way too good for casual sex that should be your goal instead.

This man speaks the truth.
This is also the most logical sex related comment I have seen on UG
Its a trap!! Remember what happened in South Park with Hilary Clintons Vajayjay when it had a bomb in it. That's whats gonna happen to you my friend.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
You are sick.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
that's disgusting to talk about women like that...
it's funny that a woman can cop the "slut" label just because she likes casual sex, but it doesn't matter for a man.

but to tell you the truth I don't really care lol
vegans do it betterrr
Quote by illy93
it's funny that a woman can cop the "slut" label just because she likes casual sex, but it doesn't matter for a man.

Omg, he's SO sexist! Some girls are sluts, deal with it.
Quote by illy93

Wow a Vegetarian Tree Huggin' Hippie has a problem with my words about women
big surprise
Quote by TheWildRide
Wow a Vegetarian Tree Huggin' Hippie has a problem with my words about women
big surprise

oh yeah that makes you a big man doesn't it
vegans do it betterrr