Page 1 of 2
BOSS Chorus CH-1 - (Sold)
Marshall Guv'nor Overdrive - £30
Behringer DD-100 Digital Delay - £10(Sold To TheDev01dOne)

Paypal only, wont ship outside UK (Ireland Maybe)
Need money for new Computer fund, all excellent pedals.
Pics/Soundclips are on my Profile

PM me if you're interested
Last edited by thellamaking at Apr 7, 2008,
i know you wont ship outside of the UK but can you put pics of them, ive never seen that Delay pedal your selling.
If you go onto my profile and click on the pedalboard pics you can see it. But i'll get a better pic for you soon
I may be interested in the Guv'nor. I'll let you know
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I might be interested in the behringer delay

i read reviews though saying alot of them are faulty. how long have you had that one and are there any faults with it at the moment?
Never mind, I got it. I might be interested in buying the Delay.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Last edited by asfastasdark at Mar 16, 2008,
how much for shipping to the US?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i'd rather not ship to the US to be honest. For much are you willing to spend extra for shipping?
I'd be willing to buy the delay for 30 dollars (US) which is about 15 pounds. I don't know how much shipping would cost, but I probably have enough to cover it. Can you tell me how long the delay lasts in miliseconds?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
can you come down to 30 quid on the super chorus?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by thellamaking
£35 is the very lowest i'm willing to go.

you have a deal sir
paypal?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
hi.i'm really interested in your guv'nor.i see it in your profile.is it that new & clean???
is US $45 without shipping good enough for it??
and will you ship to Hanoi,Vietnam? i'm willing to pay shipping fee and even insurance
i will pay your through Paypal.
tell me
I'll have to see, what do you think shipping will be?

Also if you could pay $50 dollars without shipping that'd be great. Pics and soundclips are in my profile.
yes i did check out your profile.the sound is awesome to my ear and i really love it.the pic shows that it's quite new as well.
however my place is very far from yours so i have to consider the shipping cost.i can only pay you $45 for the pedal and around $25 more for shipping

P.S: the postal code of Hanoi,Vietnam is 10000.if you accepr my offer plz reply me the exact shipping cost.i'll pay you through paypal.
Last edited by Duncan_amateur at Apr 8, 2008,
Page 1 of 2