Ok so I can't decide which guitar I should get, here are the ones I've picked out:

ESP Eclipse II and the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 (no FR).

I play mostly metal and the reason I want guitars that don't have FR's is because I already have one and I feel like playing some more lower tuned stuff without having to tune my guitar that has the FR.

Thanks guys!
ESP!! So many good memories with my old ESP. I played the Hellraiser at my local shop ONCE mind you, and I thought little of it...I say go for the ESP.
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
The people who own an ESP will say ESP, the pople who own a Schecter will say Schecter.

Play them both and see what feels best, they're two very different guitars ergonomically. Schecter to me is probably more guitar for less money, but if that's not an issue there's always the chance you'd prefer the ESP. So try them both out.
The same for me pretty much like, i was thinking of getting a les paul but i play alot of shred and metal but still alot of classic rock and blues, and acoustic so i was thinking that i shoud get a guitar with 24 frets and like a fr or something, plz help
Hmm I'd like to have 24 frets since I'm used to it, are the LTD EC-1000 series guitars up to par with the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 and the ESP Eclipse II?
Quote by Aziraphale
The people who own an ESP will say ESP, the pople who own a Schecter will say Schecter.

Play them both and see what feels best, they're two very different guitars ergonomically. Schecter to me is probably more guitar for less money, but if that's not an issue there's always the chance you'd prefer the ESP. So try them both out.

+1.
I own neither. I'd recommend (by the looks only, LOL) the ESP. Looks cooler IMO.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster