What are the best strings?

My strings are ****ing with my fingers, so i want a smooth strings...

Any help?
Ernie Ball Super Slinky, they'll send your fingers flying on the fretboard ^^
Quote by Gamerke
Ernie Ball Super Slinky, they'll send your fingers flying on the fretboard ^^

+1
Or barbed wire if you want to be teh br00talz
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
Or barbed wire if you want to be teh br00talz

+1
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
Yes
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
Hands down, Gibson Re-issues 10-46
I've had mine on my Les Paul for almost 7 months and they still sound great, almost no rust at all, and feel very nice on the fingers, especially after you break them in a little. I used to go through DiAdarrio and Ernie Ball every 3-4 weeks, and that would be pushing it. I just hope I didn't find a magical set, and that all of their strings are this good.
i've never really been into Ernie Ball much because when they start to go bad, they get worse 100x faster, and aren't productive if you cannot go out and buy strings once a month.

Try some D'Addario 9's or 10's, they're bright, but their tone last longer and doesn't thin out qiute as fast as Ernie Ball do....for me at least.
i used to just try out a bunch of different strings to see what i liked. i tried d'addarios (which i like, but i prefer them on my acoustic), ernie ball (ok, didnt like them that much though), fender strings (not so good) and DR strings. i now just buy DR tite-fit strings, cause i like them the best. and they are fairly cheap as well, not like elixers or something.

its all about finding what you like though. as you can see some people swear by ernie balls and i didnt like them that much. so i would say the best thing to do is try out a couple different brands the next couple times you change your strings. then decide what you like.
D'Addarios XL 10's last long for me. and the reason your strings are hurting your fingers is because they're rusty. Rusty string will cut your fingers.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I like the ghs boomers 10-46 but I still replace them every couple of weeks, not when I notice a little bit of rust on them.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd