And I have no idea why.

I must wake up and go grab the phone and bring it back or something. It's seriously wierding me out. I have some blurry memories of answering a call, but I'm not sure whether it was dream or reality.

Halp? Should I lay of the caffeine or something?
Quote by Vermintide

Halp? Should I lay of the caffeine or something?

Never.

Do you talk on the phone often before sleep?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
At least you can vaguely remember doing so.. It's gotten to the point where I have to set 3 alarms for myself in the morning because I somehow manage to get up and turn off the first one and fall back asleep with absolutely no recollection of ever shutting it off. Ever had a problem with sleep walking?
Quote by Bubban
Never.

Do you talk on the phone often before sleep?

Nope. I have made sure the past two nights the phone was elsewhere in its holster, but lo and behold it's there in the morning.
Quote by suthy16
Ever had a problem with sleep walking?

Nope, at least, not that I'm aware of. I'm pretty bad for the alarm thing though Auto pilot for turning off alarms.
either someone's trying to mess with you, or you're sleep walking.

try string across your doorway or something, then if you sleepwalk you'll know. or set up cameras. or make someone watch you all night.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Vermintide
And I have no idea why.

I must wake up and go grab the phone and bring it back or something. It's seriously wierding me out. I have some blurry memories of answering a call, but I'm not sure whether it was dream or reality.

Halp? Should I lay of the acid or something?

Fixed. It sounds like you might sleep walk.
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
i'll watch u all night if u like
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
^maybe someone is calling you but you don't remember it. It happened to me a lot a few months back when my ex called me about bad dreams. I wouldn't remember anything that happened, but I would wake up with a phone stuck to my face hours later
I'd guess someone's either fucking with you, or you're sleepwalking.
Strap yourself down with chains, and get a leathered-up lady with a whip to watch over you ...

The rest should be easy as falling off a log.
R E G G A E
Hide the phone
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by wizards?
^maybe someone is calling you but you don't remember it. It happened to me a lot a few months back when my ex called me about bad dreams. I wouldn't remember anything that happened, but I would wake up with a phone stuck to my face hours later

I hope it isn't this. If I can't remember, I might have said all kinds of embarrassing things
Quote by wizards?
^not really, usually it's just...yeah...I guess... sure... you're half asleep, you think you're going to admit to masturbating furiously or something?

No, I'd be fine with that.

Just not that I was masturbating furiously over a picture of Wave from Sonic Riders I saw earlier....
Did anyone else think the title was "I keep wakning in bed"?

On topic though, stick with the sleepwalking theroy. When i was little, i went to the bathroom to pee, only to find out i was peeing in the kitchen garbage bag.

Makes a good story though!
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!