Hey fellow musicians

I've recently bought a Box of Rock and i was wondering about the set up. I only have one lead input in which i plug from my guitar to my amp. I noticed on the pedal that there is one input per side. For one of them i put my guitar lead but what type of lead do i need to plug my amp into it?

All comments are much appreciated. Thanks again.