Page 1 of 3
Seriously, I have a ton of them from when I was little, and my little brother wants to sell them for profit.

I'm kind of surprised at myself for feeling nostalgic when I saw them.

And, I'm going to be totally honest here, teh Pokemanz were a big part of my earlier childhood, so I was wondering,
Would you guys sell something like that, or keep it?
Keep em

What if a wild Pokemon attacks? You don't want to be defenseless
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well I'm pretty sure they don't have much value right now, maybe 100 years down the road they might... If you're going to sell them, YOU sell them, not him.
for me its just cards And i would trash them ...........but what the heck if they brought me some Money i would go for it Instantly
FANTASY , EVERYBODY HAS ONE
I know several people with Pokemon tattoos. I wanna get one. Maybe a Farfetch'd.

Don't sell them.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Your brother doesn't have any right to sell your stuff....
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
0 nOes!
no tEh Pokymanz!
you must keep them
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
I still have my embarrassingly massive collection of Pokemon cards, and I've yet to have the desire to sell them.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I know several people with Pokemon tattoos. I wanna get one. Maybe a Farfetch'd.

Don't sell them.

Tattoos?

OH MY LORDINESS!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by element4433
Keep em

What if a wild Pokemon attacks? You don't want to be defenseless

I was thinking that, too. What's going to happen to my rep if I get defeated by a Pidgy?
Quote by KetchupLad14
I was thinking that, too. What's going to happen to my rep if I get defeated by a Pidgy?

one day that pidgey may be a pidgeotto! never underestimate a pidgey
Quote by KetchupLad14

ya really
just sell them, whats better, loads of pokemons or something you really want/need
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by wizards?
I sold some of mine. I kept my good deck though, you never know when you are going to need it
exactly, Ash Catchem might ask you for a poke-fight with a cash reward of 1 million dollars, then what will you do?

id only sell them if the price is right(yes bob barker)
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I’ll kiss you ’cause
With the birds I’ll share...
Quote by cam_sampbell
just sell them, whats better, loads of pokemons or something you really want/need

I'd go for the loads of pokemans.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by wizards?
I sold some of mine. I kept my good deck though, you never know when you are going to need it

rofl i thought the same thing, i thought some dude would walk up to me and say "Do you want a Pokemon battle!!!" in an epic fashion
Manchester United
ya i got a bunch still. besides their practical uses, they will be worth sumthin later
besides wat if someone want to TRADE?
But on topic there have been like 3 new types of cards and no one uses the old ones so i dont think you will get very much
Manchester United
weather u keep them or sell them is up to you, but you DO NOT let your brother sell your stuff for his profit.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
No dude, don't sell them! I still have mine and I gaze longingly at them every night after everyone else has already gone to sleep.
Quote by wizards?

I can't even name the original 150 pokemon now. =[
I'm only for the original 150 though, oh and Mew, after that it just got silly. Don't sell them, I find it impossible to sell anything with the slightest bit of nostalgic value.
Quote by olif8
But Pokemonz are what I really want and need.

And you nubs are forgetting about Pigeot. Eejits.

Pfft, Magikarp>All
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Pfft, Magikarp>All

Dude only noobs like Magikarp. The real talent lies with Slowbro.
Does anyone else actually play the card game?

Me and a few friends actually started over the summer.

Shit gets heated.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by happytimeharry
Dude only noobs like Magikarp. The real talent lies with Slowbro.

Magikarp could kick Slowbro's ass. My Magikarp in Pokemon Yellow has felled many a mighty Pocket Monster with it's splash attack. It also evolves into Gyrados, which is awesome.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Magikarp could kick Slowbro's ass. My Magikarp in Pokemon Yellow has felled many a mighty Pocket Monster with it's splash attack. It also evolves into Gyrados, which is awesome.

Yeah, Gyarados is awesome, but that doesn't mean Magikarp is awesome by association. The only good Magikarp is one that's been fried and served with tartar sauce.
I remember catching a Magikarp, it was probably the most annoying pokemon ever. From memory I couldn't get it to evolve. And all it knew was, splash?
Magikarp is awesome, because without it, there is no Gyrados. It's the real man's pokemon, due to it being so difficult to use. A little known fact is that it's evolution, Gyrados, has combatted Godzilla.

O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Dude, definatley keep them. I traded my Zaptdos to some kid for a Charzard. It wa a fake Charzard. The son of a bitch hustled me out of my favorite Pokemon card.
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

Page 1 of 3