I have been playing for a bit and I use guitar pro. I know what a slide is. But in guitar pro occasionally a tab will have no beginning note to slide from. It looks kinda like this


But the slash is a bit more horizontal. How do you do this? I was thinking maybe you sort of hammer the fret before it and slide up or something? No idea.
it's just a slide, listen to how they play it in the real song
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Alot of times when I do this I just slide to the note, from a few frets up.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.