I learn how to finger tapping for a while but I'm still not very good at it. So do you have any recommened songs that uses finger tapping. Please not anything too difficult because I'm not too good at it. I just wanted to improve on that area of my playing.
Thanx.
The Cats are out in town.
Kat Gear
Crybaby Wah
Whammy pedal
Ibanez SZ520
Zakk Wylde MXR Overdrive
Vox AD30VT
MXR Distortion III
Taylor acoustic.
Yamaha Pacifica 102
Eruption is pretty good. It's what I used as my first tapping song and it helped me alot.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Eruption is the way to go...my first tapping song as well.

Play it slow at first, obviously, and then build speed - but it's a good song to learn because you've got some movement on the neck, but at the same time, only one string.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Traynor YCV 50 Custom Blue

Quote by Dee'snutz
YES! you, Dazed/confused, are a genius. my thanks to you, good friend
the first part of the one solo by metalica, and the first part of the crazy train solo by ozzy
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Eruption and once you get past that try "He-man Woman Hater"by Extreme.
Last edited by diminishedtobme at Mar 15, 2008,
My first one was Am I Evil by Diamond Head. The solo is fun to play along to.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Ignore using tapping to play like most people, learn "Midnight" by Joe Satriani; that's how tapping should be used.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.