***SOLD*** I'm selling my Carvin Legacy 2x12 combo. I haven't been gigging lately and will be moving in the future, so the Legacy isn't practical for what I'm doing at the time. It's in excellent condition. Retubed with JJ's and biased by a local tech in September. The tubes have very minimal wear on them, only a couple hours.

- 50/100 watts selectable
- Two Celestion Vintage 30's
- Two channels - Lead and Clean
- Lead channel - 3 band EQ, presence control, drive, and volume
- Clean channel - 3 band EQ, presence button (uses presence from lead channel), and volume
- Global reverb
- Cabinet voiced line out
- Effects Loop

I'd like to get $700, they're $1100 new.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I've got pictures that I'll post later tonight. I'm not looking for trades at the time. I'd rather keep this as a local deal so the buyer can try it out and pick it up if he/she would like. This amp is heavy, so S&H would be a bit much.
Last edited by Guitarmiester at Apr 4, 2008,
how about a Jackson DK2T in trans black flame + a Crate GLX 65 (practice amp with pretty terrible distorted tone but a very nice clean tone. it goes for like 300 new) + some cash?
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Have pics of the Jackson? How old/new is it? I'll have to look into the guitar, but I'm not interested in the amp. I've got another amp on the way, so I'm set there.
Just to give you a nice boost here--the Legacy amps kick MAJOR A$$! I've got a head, and will never buy another amp. If this ones decides to go tits-up, I'll get another. Most versatile amp I 've ever owned--and I've been through many amps in the past 26 years.

Free bump for ya!
Quote by Guitarmiester
Have pics of the Jackson? How old/new is it? I'll have to look into the guitar, but I'm not interested in the amp. I've got another amp on the way, so I'm set there.

I unfortunately don't have pics of the jackson. i could get pics, but they would be low-quality cell phone pics. I got the guitar during the summer of last year, so it's less than a year old.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Well, I just realized I don't have any money, so the only thing I could offer that you would be interested in on top of my DK2T is a Boss GT-8 which retails for about $400 or so.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by avianoguitarist
Just to give you a nice boost here--the Legacy amps kick MAJOR A$$! I've got a head, and will never buy another amp. If this ones decides to go tits-up, I'll get another. Most versatile amp I 've ever owned--and I've been through many amps in the past 26 years.

Free bump for ya!

Thanks for the boost! Yea, the Legacy is an amazing amp and I really hate to let it go. If I don't sell it within the next couple weeks I'm probably going to hang onto it. Who knows, maybe I'll be playing bigger gigs down the road.

Quote by nexteyenate
Well, I just realized I don't have any money, so the only thing I could offer that you would be interested in on top of my DK2T is a Boss GT-8 which retails for about $400 or so.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to pass. I've got 6 guitars as it is, possibly getting rid of two of them. I'm kind of picky with Jackson guitars as well, there's a few I like, others I don't. The GT-8 really wouldn't be of much use to me. I'm not a fan of Boss's modeling and I just don't need something like the GT-8. Thanks for the offer though.

(free bump at least)
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
On a side note :

The Boss GT-8 is INSANE when you use it's cab simulators through a PA system. It sounds incredible.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Cynoxx
On a side note :

The Boss GT-8 is INSANE when you use it's cab simulators through a PA system. It sounds incredible.

yeah, I know...too bad this guy doesnt want to trade
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Correction:

I opened up the back on my Legacy today. Mine is loaded with Celestion Greenbacks, not V30's. Here's a picture I took for anyone that's interested.

Greenbacks

I can get more pics if anyone would like. The ones I took I used my phone, so they're a bit dark.
Check your messages.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
back at ya with pics - added my email address pm's here are so weird
LP's, Strats, RG's, Reverends
Marshalls & Egnater
www.maplifiers.com

Good Deals with: guitarmiester, and a ton over at TGP, H/C, etc...