So you know how Dominoes has the saying that they will deliver your pizza in 30min or less or its free? And then in the commercial it has a guy/girl that did something for 30 min( ie 30 min abs) and then they ask "guess what i did with my 30 min?"
so my friends and i decided to do that.
so we all took off our shirts, brought a bunch of instruments into the garage, and two of my friends took off their pants and put on a towel. So the lady comes, and we open the garage and start playing ( nothing in particular, just hitting stuff) We were The Towel Boys. I think we kinda creeped out the lady.

but anyways, have you guys ever done that?
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
we were gonna order papa johns, but then we thought of that.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
No, because only cool kids wear pants
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by manic
we were gonna order papa johns, but then we thought of that.

I don't really care, I just said I hate dominoes.
I did laugh a bit at what you did though.
lol but i dont see how that is related at all to the 30min things, maybe if you said "we formed a band in 30min"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
we also video taped the entire thing, but i dont think my friend has put it on youtube.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

I'd say try it again, but this time, get some girls to take their shirts off too. Cause, you know, going shirtless is no fun if its only guys.
I like the one where they say 'what do u wanna do for the 30 mins?'

then the guy appears wearing nothin but a towel

girl smiles and says 'ok but wut should we do with the remaining 28 mins?'

i loled
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
get a few of your friends to lay face down on the ground and get lots of fake blood. say your little line w/ a crazy look on your face and a knife in your hand.

oh, and give your friends domino's uniforms if you can.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker
get a few of your friends to lay face down on the ground and get lots of fake blood. say your little line w/ a crazy look on your face and a knife in your hand.

oh, and give your friends domino's uniforms if you can.

what did you do with ur thirty minutes?

"disembowled the other pizza guys i had come here "
i know a guy who got ass naked and rubbed mayonaise on his chest, then turned on techno and anwsered the door like that...
Quote by nt1440
what did you do with ur thirty minutes?

"disembowled the other pizza guys i had come here "

i hope you put exactly 3.8 grams of sauce on this pizza...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs