I was looking to get new speakers when i came across this website...how are those speakers?...do they compare to celestions?...because by their description they are better...and also i was checking the picturesand they do not seem to have that thing (for lack of a better word) where you can connect female spade connectors, neither they tell you which side is negative or positive, which ive noticed reguar celestions do...thanks in advance
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
I haven't heard the celestion's, but the warehouse speakers green beret (greenback clone) is great for me. I often choose that amp over the one with the Weber speaker.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
thank you...how about the question about the lack of those things (sorry) where you can connect the spade connectors, and also that they do not tell the negative and positive side....or maybe they do but i cant see by the pictures?
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
I dont know... are you using it in a multi-speaker cabinet?
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors