Alright this is what new pickups. For the bridge i want something that when i turn on the distortion i get lots of it, Seymour Duncan Hot Rails shr-1. Then neck i want something that with clean its crystal clear and with shredding tones it can really shred, EMG S4.

Alright all these good characteristics for these two pickups?

What would be a better choice fitting that description?

Will these give me what i want?

Discuss.
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
I've never imagined EMG's on a Strat... and I'm not a huge fan of Hot Rails, to tell you the truth. I have the feeling that if you combined them you'd get a really f*cking warm, distorted sound almost no matter what you do, so I'd look for something a little more lukewarm than the Hot Rails and, just for the hell of it, throw the EMG on there.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
I think you should get a new pickgaurd and do some routing if needs be and put real humbuckers in your guitar.
Not taking any online orders.
real humbuckers kick hot rails in the @ss. i actually put the stock pickup back onto a strat because the hot rails were so.. uh.. useless for anything but distortion.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
its passive, but i think the emg will give me nice metal shred sound for neck and the shr1 will be good for gurnge leads.
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
alright so you were wondering if there could be a humbucker, can you tell me offthis?

(alright just imagine a vintage temelo router spot and there the router part for the pickups there imagine all that cut out, like a big square.

Id actually like to put humbuckers in but i dont know how or if i can xD
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
replace your pickguard with HSS pickguard and get a humbucker in bridge.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
that will fit a humbucker in the bridge and neck if you want. you just need a different pickguard
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
can i just use something to cut out a slot fo r the humbucker
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
yes, just be careful not to crack the pickguard-the plastic isnt as tough as it seems
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking
do i have to buy that thingy to hold thepickups i cant remember what its call but it like goes on top of the body
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
not usually for a strat- the pickups are screwed directly to the pickguard instead
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking
thanks so much for the help angus, no i definately getting humbuckers for the bridge, i love the sh8 invaders, then ill still probably put the emg s4 in the neck and i dunno about the middle yet
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:

Pedal:
Boss ME-50