So does anybody know of any bad ass co-op player games for the 360 cause I'm planning on going to my cousins house I we need something to do so I'm taking my 360 and we need a good co-op game something like halo. I was thinking of maybe turok but I don't know if its co-op campaign. so is it and if it is is the game cool.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Turok = crap

That is all.

+1
I played for about 30 minutes and put it down for good.
I'm glad I just rented it.
Well I already played Gears so not that one.

MAL

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by freedoms_stain
What? I like it.

He asked for opinions and I gave him mine.

Sorry, I thought you must be kidding because everyone I know who isn't a moron hates it. You seem like an intelligent person so I thought you might be joking.

But its your opinion and I like you, so you know
army of two or gears....i havent played army of two..ive heard good things but that it is short
army of 2 is amazing, or could just do some co-op halo for old times sake, or just geta fighting gae
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by TehPwn3r
Guitar Hero...

oh kill yourself
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
My friend got Kane & Lynch and we played for a little while on co-op but I ****ing hate the vertical split screen. It's a shame too, because the storyline's pretty cool. Turok sucks **** and doesn't even have co-op, just multiplayer. Halo just gets repetitive.
Quote by Remonster
Halo, the kings of co-op IMO.

Halo and Gears are great co-op games. So is Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.
Conflict desert storm 1 and back to 2

They are the greatest military co op games ever. up to four player co op, and they are both pretty long and difficult (but still fun). THey are both xbox games but I think they work on the 360.

I HIGHLY recommend these.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by fob12
Halo and Gears are great co-op games. So is Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Gears is a terrible, terrible game. End of.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Okay? I think it's freakin' amazing. Different strokes for different folks.
Goldeneye or Duke Nukem. Both N64. Orgasmic.

Quote by Tom_hatton

I wouldn't say it's terrible. It's certainly impressive graphics wise but I couldn't get into the story at all.
Ok so im really thinking of renting kane and lynch is that game good and only really played the demo

MAL

If you've got a ps1 lying around, get Team Buddies. Much better than anything from the last few generations of games.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Ok so im really thinking of renting kane and lynch is that game good and only really played the demo

It sucks monkey****
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
I bought army of two today and although i've only done one of the missions it seems amazing for co-op (i am getting my friend round asap to play together, computer AI just can't match another human)

Also guitar hero 3 is another insanely fun thing to do on co-op career
Last edited by alexlemon2 at Mar 15, 2008,
Why is there no Halo 2 in here, has everyone forgot that this is where its at? That game kicked ass, and is still kicking ass! To the guy that said guitar hero... that game is actually fun, and that what games are all about, like come on guys.... Games = fun, Guitar + Games = Dividing by zero.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Lego Star Wars is actually ridiculously fun co-op.

But not with your girlfriend.

Not with my girlfriend anyway.
Army of two! Best co op game but only good for coop

and obviously, the halo series.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Frontlines Fuel of War
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Tom_hatton

It managed to do extremely well.

Calling it a terrible game pretty much shows your pretentiousness. If you said it wasn't up to par with some of the greats out there, I would have understood you completely. But calling something like GoW a terrible game is just asinine.

And no, it isn't just for idiots. Hell, I probably play some of the most intelligent games out there (Hearts of Iron, Close Combat series, Civilizations series, X-Com classics, and an innumerable amount of other strategical titles) but I think Gears was great fun.