I live in Ireland so i don't know about different foreign phone networks etc. so this questiob is aimed mainly at those of you from Ireland or maybe UK.....

So here goes.... I'm with meteor at the moment and i keep on getting these service messages twice a week telling me that my 'content' is ready to be downloaded. That's all well and good but every one of those messages costs me €5 credit. Any body here had a similar problem or any ideas as to what i can do.

BTW. I've tried contacting meteor and i'm still waiting on them to reply. Ive used the search bar and i've also tried google all to no avail.

HELP!!!!
Last edited by jimmy_neutron at Mar 15, 2008,
they shouldn't send you the text without letting you agree with paying the €5 really.... or texting you if it costs dearly....
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

trying sending STOP back to the number. i might be wrong but it could work. most companies like that who send you texts and charge you for it, thats the thing you send to cancel it in most cases
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I live in Ireland so i don't know about different foreign phone networks etc. so this questiob is aimed mainly at those of you from Ireland or maybe UK.....

So here goes.... I'm with meteor at the moment and i keep on getting these service messages twice a week telling me that my 'content' is ready to be downloaded. That's all well and good but every one of those messages costs me €5 credit. Any body here had a similar problem or any ideas as to what i can do.

BTW. I've tried contacting meteor and i'm still waiting on them to reply. Ive used the search bar and i've also tried google all to no avail.

HELP!!!!

Phone their customer services (which should be free on your handset if they're any good) and don't hang up until you've got it sorted.

Someone is butt-fucking you, don't stand for it.
Theyre not text messages they are service messages. I have a nokia 6300. If you go to menu into web then there is an option called service inbox. Thats where they end up. And theres no option to reply. I have gotten text messages from 'FREE' though. Their number if i remember correctly is like 50212 or something of the sort. In their messages it said txt back 'remove' to opt out. I did. It didn't work. Neither did stop. I wonder would fuck off work

But seriously. I can't afford €10 a week on top of regular calls and txts

Would that customer service line be open this time on a saturday do you think??
thats proper lame. try just phoning them and go mad at them. say if they send you another your going to change provider
Quote by jimmy_neutron
Theyre not text messages they are service messages. I have a nokia 6300. If you go to menu into web then there is an option called service inbox. Thats where they end up. And theres no option to reply. I have gotten text messages from 'FREE' though. Their number if i remember correctly is like 50212 or something of the sort. In their messages it said txt back 'remove' to opt out. I did. It didn't work. Neither did stop. I wonder would fuck off work

But seriously. I can't afford €10 a week on top of regular calls and txts

Would that customer service line be open this time on a saturday do you think??

phone customer services are usually open quite late all week, I'd give it a go.