I have some acne on my chin and a little above my lip. Does proactive actually work?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Meh, just a a phase. Just last month I had the worst of acne. Now it has disappeared!!
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
i've never tried proactive.
anything that contains benzoyl peroxide works for me. try out some different medications and see which one works best for you.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
The whole of three months i had proactive it didn't work at all. i just used rubbing alchohol and they went away

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

proactiv doesnt work.. dont waste money. atleast for me nothing works, just gonna hav to tough it out.
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
try this
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
It worked for me, but as soon as I got off it, my acne came back. Just use a face cloth + soap in the shower once a day.
proactive= waste of money

pour some rubbing alcohal on cottonballs and clean ur face those thats what works best
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
Quote by GibsonRocker14
try this

I followed the regimen a couple months ago, and it seriously worked! Before that I used proactive, didn't do anything.
Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon behind them
Volleyed and thundered;

.. THE TROOPER!!
Quote by Happy Meal
proactive= waste of money

pour some rubbing alcohal on cottonballs and clean ur face those thats what works best

Dear god, do NOT do this, it's probably the worst thing you could possibly do for your skin. I used to have a few issues with acne and stuff, while I was washing my face twice daily. I just stopped washing it with cleanser and it got way better. I figure its because the skin is able to maintain its natural oil balance, and oil is not always a BAD thing. Just DON'T use rubbing alcohol ever, it will strip your skin of natural oils and irritate sensitive skin.
Quote by Iron Maíden
I followed the regimen a couple months ago, and it seriously worked! Before that I used proactive, didn't do anything.

yea i'm on my first week with it and so far it's OKAY, but hasn't made a HUGE improvement.

how long did yours take?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
proactive does take a while to kick in. for me it took about a week before i saw some real improvement. use proactive and a sacylic acid together. but the salycilic stuff first, then proactive. twice a day.
you'll have give it time, it will be slow to take them away but if you it consistenly use it they won't come back.
Ya, it works pretty good, I have it and used it a while back. But it makes ur face SOOOO dry, i had to stop using it. But I'd give it a try.
"Penis"
"That's right kids, I said penis"
:stickpoke
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
proactive works pretty good.
i lived with semi bad acne and pimples and what not for about a year, then when i was around 17 or so i started using proactive and my face cleared up. now im 19 and my skin is very good but i dont know if its because i grew up or because of the proactive. still get the odd pimple but over all very happy with proactive. ain't cheap mind you.
Proactive doesn't work.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
at first it'll burn the **** out of your skin, then your skin'll get used to it, then it should work pretty good for abit, then your skin will het too used to it and youll just start breaking out again, if you put more youll end up burning you skin badly. so yeah, itll take abit for it to work, then it'll work, for a bit, then it wont do ****, then you'll carefully decide to put more and your skin is just gonna flare up lile a tomato and then you'll throw it all in the garbage.

that's my story, and that's what i've heard from lots of other people too.

1- just try and eat as healthy as you can, for the sake of your health and the fact that something around 30% of you're body's unprocessed and processed waste is expelled from your skin. 2- wash your face whenever you feel it gets greasy or dirty, it probably will get dry, really dry, but be patient, it should regulate its moisture after awhile and after a really long while (wekas and weeks) it'll moisturize itself safely. if you want, you can use moisturizer, just make sure its the most homeopathic bull**** sounding thing ever, like oatmeal wheatgrass angelsand dust or some **** like that, cuz it will work better and make sure its non-greasy. 3- if its that bad then go see a dermatologist, i recommend clindoxyl and differin (night and day treatments), it waited 3 days and got full results.
Last edited by metalblaster at Mar 15, 2008,
It gets rid of your acne, but if you're not white, itll mess up your skin in different ways.