Page 1 of 2
nothin pisses me off more than when Im at the show and there is like 300 people with there cell phones up tryin to take a picture of the band, wtf is wrong with you people. its like they came to the show to get a picture of them on there phone, not even to listen to the music because they ****in sit there lookin through there phone at the band not even listening to the ****in music, if anyone agrees give me a hell yeah
God Bless
Do you not have a camera phone ???
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by KURT4EVER
nothin pisses me off more than when Im at the show and there is like 300 people with there cell phones up tryin to take a picture of the band, wtf is wrong with you people. its like they came to the show to get a picture of them on there phone, not even to listen to the music because they ****in sit there lookin through there phone at the band not even listening to the ****in music, if anyone agrees give me a hell yeah

Because its almost impossible to take a photo and listen to something at the same time right?
Quote by big jesus guy
I disagree, they're just trying to capture a memory.

+2
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by hellbound_jonny

+3
Quote by rock.freak667
Because its almost impossible to take a photo and listen to something at the same time right?

Just what I was going to say.
I took photos at the Alice Cooper concert, along with about 1,000 other people.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
have a camera phone, would never ****in use it at a concert obviously your the ****s who like to pull the phone out and take the snap shot
God Bless
Quote by KURT4EVER
have a camera phone, would never ****in use it at a concert obviously your the ****s who like to pull the phone out and take the snap shot

In English, please.
+1
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by rock.freak667

+1
I breathe air.
my memories do the exact same thing, its just a picture of a god dahm band you have seen a million times obviously everyone likes there camera phones, i could care less about a picture or to, its when your sittin there the whole time with your phone up takin pictures, your not paying attention to the music at that point, you can't hear the little things when your trying to take a picture so yes you can't really hear when your takin a picture.
God Bless
Last edited by KURT4EVER at Mar 15, 2008,
Quote by KURT4EVER

.....Sure I wouldn't do it if I was taking a picture of Axl Rose while he was onstage...but anyone else,who is most likely ok with having their picture taken, would be accustomed to having their picture taken.
Quote by hellbound_jonny

A very bad quality memory.

Also I hate it when people wave thier phones like a lighter at concerts.

Cell Phone=/=Lighter
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by KURT4EVER
my memories do the exact same thing, its just a picture of a god dahm band you have seen a million times obviously everyone likes there camera phones, i could care less about a picture or to, its when your sittin there the whole time with your phone up takin pictures

then you
go ahead and do that..
ill take some pictures with my phone at some concerts
so what?
none of my friends start PMSing like you are right now and bitching about it on the internet
just enjoy the concert
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by KURT4EVER
I don't have a camera phone, and I hate it when people take pictures and I can't

Corrected?
since when does holding a phone and taking a picture prevent you from hearing the music?
what really pisses me off is whiny little bitches who try to find problems in everything everybody else does.
its like vacations, they only happen once in a while, so you want some pictures or videos to remember it by.... do you think people on vacations taking pictures are terrible as well?
i always take pics, its great to look back on them a while back and reminisce
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
It's great for capturing memories

Like when I saw G3 and Paul Gilbert ran up to John Petrucci mid-solo and used a drill (like in that video)

Or when I met Arch Enemy and took a pic with Angela Gossow <3

Or that couple that got married on stage at gigantour

Or getting a pic of the hot girl that was grinding all over me while Machinehead was playing.

It's great for memories/proof/sentiment. Especially if you don't have a digi-cam, or don't feel like carrying both a digicam and a phone into a rowdy concert
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
Actually, I find it more stupid when they use their cellphones like lighters and use the light from their screen.

Yeah, real bad'assed
Quote by KURT4EVER
so yes you can't really hear when your takin a picture.

Dunno how you use a camera then. I use my hands to hold it and press the button, not my ears...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by KURT4EVER
my memories do the exact same thing, its just a picture of a god dahm band you have seen a million times obviously everyone likes there camera phones, i could care less about a picture or to, its when your sittin there the whole time with your phone up takin pictures, your not paying attention to the music at that point, you can't hear the little things when your trying to take a picture so yes you can't really hear when your takin a picture.

Why does it bother you what other people do?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Who else loves when someone comes in complaining about something thinking the pit will agree only to get knocked on thier ass? I wouldn't be surprised if he comes in and is lke guys I was being satirical.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by KURT4EVER

As both a photographer, and a musician, I would like to say to you sir: You're wrong.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
A very bad quality memory.

Also I hate it when people wave thier phones like a lighter at concerts.

Cell Phone=/=Lighter

I disagree..I don't see anything wrong with people using their phones as lighters..and usually, when bands ask for it for a slow song they usually say "everyone take your cell phones and lighters out"

if you don't have a lighter a cell phone still helps the place look cool..it's the same, but a blue/white light instead of a yellow one
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by COBHC6
then you
go ahead and do that..
ill take some pictures with my phone at some concerts
so what?
none of my friends start PMSing like you are right now and bitching about it on the internet
just enjoy the concert

+10,000
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
i think the TS is just jealous because he isn't capable of multi-tasking.

he can't listen and take a picture at the same time.
It doesn't bother me, but I dont see the point of taking photos of a concert when I can see the much better ones other people have taken.
Quote by KURT4EVER

Your fallopian tubes must be bleeding.
I find pictures fine but videos are always awful. It looks like the band are performing in the middle of an earthquake and the sound quality is always so bloody terrible. First you have the fact that the crappy little microphone will be picking up sound from the middle of the audience so you can barely hear the band and what you can hear of the band sounds like white noise. Then they appear on Youtube when I'm searching for music videos and I have to go through 10 videos before I can get a video with a decent sound quality

How English, to be bitter about a mild inconvenience.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
lol he probably got a flash in the eye and then got suprise buttseckzd
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
HELL YEAH

but **** Geobbles
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
nothing wrong with pictures, and even if you do think that, TS, so what? You aren't going to change people's minds, especially with that poorly worded excuse for an argument.
Why do you get so pissed at what other people do?
I don't think there's anything wrong with cell phones instead of lighters either.
Quote by James_Het_Rules
I remember this one time, when i had my camera phone out, and i held it up with one hand, had the metal horns up in the air with the other

and amazingly enough

my ears weren't affected and i heard the whole thing

This was funny for some reason.

I can still hear things while I am doing something else. Your brain doesn't overload from listening and doing something.
Page 1 of 2