probably dumb question but...how do you know which end of the strap should be at which side of the body?
i wear mine so that the brand name end is on the neck side pin. i have dunlop straps, so im not that sure on other kinds. i think it only matters on straps w/ graphics, though it may look weird still.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
in general, it doesnt matter, straps are the same on both sides. But, my personal preference is to have the side that is closer to the length adjuster on the bridge side... and get strap locks
Quote by Livid89
in general, it doesnt matter, straps are the same on both sides. But, my personal preference is to have the side that is closer to the length adjuster on the bridge side... and get strap locks

yeah, same here. when i plug in, i run the cable through that little gap the the length adjuster makes before it reaches the guitar.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs