Adam_Harrison9
Built To Last
2,429 IQ
www.myspace.com/antiflag

Now, before you all click the X button haha I thought you guys might be interested in hearing this song. Not just because you all love ot hate anti-flag but, because i really think it's a great song, and it's almost (dare I say it?) HARDCORE. It shocked me compared to their other new stuff, so I just wondered what you guys thought? I suppose I'll have to run for a shield now.
Last edited by Adam_Harrison9 at Mar 15, 2008,
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Musically, it's not bad.

Not good enough to draw attention from the fact that they're a pretty lame band though. They have the occasional decent song, but that's about it.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I'm surprised that I liked it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Joe-Fish
MOON ROCKS
1,617 IQ
I like it, but I've also always liked anti flag. I had no idea they had a new album.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Manos15
Doug
2,088 IQ
It's hard to scroll down and listen to the song without closing the page when that unbelievably lame picture of them is staring you in the face. The song itself didn't impress me either.
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
It doesn't sound any better than any of their other stuff to me.
recklessnick
Almost Wasted
4,633 IQ
woah. thats awesome. i so much prefer chris #2's voice to justin sane's voice, its amazing he can play those basslines and sing at the same time. spit in the face is so much harder and faster and aggressive. i love it