Went to andertons today to get some new guitar leads, came out with a pretty much perfect condition (second hand) Jackson RR3 for £120!

I spent about an hour checking every possible aspect, nothing wrong with it, no catches, and the larger fin has the tiniest little dink, smallest i've ever seen on a spikey guitar! Little bit of grime around the frets, but that's not a problem at all! I can't find anything wrong with this guitar! Is there something i'm missing, is this common, or have i just had a bloody lucky day?
Pics...

This thread is worthless without them.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by 1339
Went to andertons today to get some new guitar leads, came out with a pretty much perfect condition (second hand) Jackson RR3 for £120!

I spent about an hour checking every possible aspect, nothing wrong with it, no catches, and the larger fin has the tiniest little dink, smallest i've ever seen on a spikey guitar! Little bit of grime around the frets, but that's not a problem at all! I can't find anything wrong with this guitar! Is there something i'm missing, is this common, or have i just had a bloody lucky day?

Not that lucky, you still have to play it through a Marshall MG!

Next time you go to Andertons, try and walk away with a second hand JCM 900 for £200.
congratulations man. nice.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
And a little black marker (or nail polish) will make your dent unnoticeable. Gotta love dark guitars.
Quote by 1339
Lool what?

Cheers guys, i think i've found true love .

if you like it great but thats a rx10.
Just left my local shop and they have a new RR3KV for $299 down from $499,just not my style. Congrat's on the score.
Gibson SG Std / Agile 3100 LP / MIJ Ash Strat
Ibanez TSA15>1x12(G12-65)
Orange OR15H>V212(Vet. 30/ET-65)
diff body wood (basswood instead of alder) and pups (duncan designed instead of real duncans), but I think that's it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by 1339
Ohh that's alright then, it seems to have a nice sound when not going through the MG, and it's stupidly light =]. Cheers.

Yeah, lightness is the best aspect of basswood.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104