OK, I tried out a B-52 AT212 at Guitar Center yesterday. But, I plan on buying the 112 instead. Does the 212 have more low-end on it? Also, the amp was not on the floor. Does that make a difference?
Last edited by neon10th at Mar 15, 2008,
the 212 would have a bit more low end but that is fixable by turing up the bass I'm guessing

and yes where the sound hits you makes a HUGE difference on how your amp will sound
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Was that sarcasm? lol.

well if it was

Try playing your amp and leaning it twoards you so the speaker cones are pointing directly at you then set it down again and play it will sound drasticly different.

also if you play a show if you don't mic you cab or speakers the sound the crowd hears right up by the stage will be different then the person standing 2 feet back from him. It can get very loud and very quite by the relation to wehre your standing to the speakers because speakers are ver directonial
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
The AT's are muddy to begin with. Get an EQ pedal. If you're playing in a band, the bass takes care of the low end frequencies. So don't over-do it with the low end.
^^ I also agree with that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era