My God. What's next? "Line 6 Modeling Modeler. Models the Spider III modeling amp."
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Looks neat but probably sounds like crap. Time will tell.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
meh, I would have to try it out before I can say anything. But I have a feeling that it is not going to be as good as the POD xt live or pro
It basically looks like it's a POD X3 Live, with a smarter user interface, without amp/speaker modeling and expression pedal. I was pretty interested, until I saw what they will be asking for them.
looks pretty impressive, and i imagine it will be pretty good on the whole. neat-o.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Looks rather interesting. If it sounds good, it might be better than a MFX-pedal. However, so many footswitches might cause problems (you press on one accidentally etc.).

Edit: 700 dollars!?!?!? My god that's expensive. It better be one damn good pedal.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Last edited by Fama at Mar 15, 2008,
I guess its similiar to the boss me50. No amp models.
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Quote by Fama
Edit: 700 dollars!?!?!? My god that's expensive. It better be one damn good pedal.

Yep, same as what I heard. This puts it over their own product, the (in many ways better specced) POD X3 Live, and at the same level as the TC Nova System.
Its meant to be true bypass aswell
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by thankyougermany
My God. What's next? "Line 6 Modeling Modeler. Models the Spider III modeling amp."

Just because its Line 6 doesnt mean its crap. And of course you jump straight to the spider. How new of you..

Quote by the spiker
It's not what I need.

Why not jump on the band wagon.

Im not gonna say its either good or bad, which it could be either. But at that price imo it could be a sign of them actually pushing something good out.

BUT for that price you could buy individual stomp boxes and trigger them all with a midi pedal. Might be more expensive but you know straight what your getting. imo.
Quote by thankyougermany

lol haha nice thats totally what was thinking
Gear: Peavey 5150 Head
Peavey 5150 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standerd
Gibson Flying V
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Marshal JCM 800 1960 A Lead Cab

Quote by dcdossett65
I dont think i'd ever buy a gibson, the epiphones dont feel any different to me, besides the sound.
Hmmmm, it might be good. We'll have to wait until it hits stores and try it out
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by JWBlack
I guess its similiar to the boss me50. No amp models.

They were talking about this at bossgtcentral, it's probably going to be more like competition for the TC Electronic Nova System, although it seems pretty pointless to me. If you're going to get something like that, you'd be as well getting individual stomps so you can twaek every pedal seperately and have more than 4 effects at one.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Today I was at a guitar shop... I hate EVERYTHING of line6 now.
I will leave this world in the same way i entered it. Bathed in blood , screaming.

Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender Stratocaster
Boss Metalzone
Boss Chorus
Some vintage Yamaha Amp
Quote by ctgreaper

then i pity you. even if you don't like any of the amps (which, though the high end ones are pretty good and the spiders aren't nearly as bad as people make out, is understandable), you're saying that you think things like the dl-4 are useless, things like the echo park and the verbzilla... really? honestly? poor you.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Looks like a great product.

For $700 I think I'd rather have a G-Major + some sort of midiboard though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
then i pity you. even if you don't like any of the amps (which, though the high end ones are pretty good and the spiders aren't nearly as bad as people make out, is understandable), you're saying that you think things like the dl-4 are useless, things like the echo park and the verbzilla... really? honestly? poor you.

+1.

The Spiders are good for what they were made for..... low volume practice/jamming. NOT GIGGING. The Line 6 stopmboxes aren't bad either.

And, so not as to be a spammer.........

That does actually look pretty cool . The $700 price tag looks pretty gay though
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by ctgreaper

Says the kid with the metalzone.

This looks awesome, wish it was cheaper, like $500 and i'd actually consider it. THe only reason its kinda outta the picture for me is that i already have the dl4, but i think if the price ever goes down i'd totally grab it. Looks amazing. I'm also banking on it being true bypass, then i think line 6 has a winner
actually looks good, running overdrive to the front reverb/delay/way to the power amp, using 4 cable method, looks good to me
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Looks like a rip off of the g system
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots