Ok I chose to go fourwheeler riding Wendsday and I crash pretty bad, I have a concusion, but thats not the weird part. The weird part is that the last thing I remember was riding down a gravel road on a fourwheeler and then waking up in a hospital. Thats weird.

I can't remember **** about the crash hahaha, I"m just glad I didn't break any of my fingers haha
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

well while you were out, me and you're mom....

yea........
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
i dont get the point of this thread
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
good deal, glad your fingers are okay. i always wonder why i play rugby when i think i like guitar better. i mean i LOVE rugby, but i like guitar at least equally as well, and rugby is so dangerous for my fingers. it just doesnt make sense. but we do what we do because we love to do it. yeah.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
your lucky, when i almost died (i'm over exagerating alot) from hockey i remember every excrutiating moment, the pain was probably too much to divert my attention yet not enough to knock me out (just so you know getting hit from behind by some guy who's like 6'3 when you're 5'4 isn't exactly wonderful)

good thing your fingers are ok, volleyball always owns my fingers lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)