I Recently got to play to play on the Bugera 6262. I was very supried by the quality of the amps tone. Rich and Crisp. Very close to a 5150. It is a little bit fuzzier but you can clear it up pretty good by turning the presense down a tad and using the EQ correctly. I had the gain on 4, the lows on 7, mids on 6, and highs 6. It had a real aggresive tone and very responsive. I was impressed even more when I seen the price tag. $800.00 for the head and cab. Great deal, especially for a broke musician.....like most of us. Made by Behringer it may seem cheap, but its actually pretty solid. I play a modded 5150 2 and a Mesa Boogie Daul Rec through a Mesa Rectifier 4 12' cab and an Orange 2 12' cab. So I have an amazing sound. But I might buy a combo 6262 just to play with and see what i can get out of it. Also to hear the recording possibilities of the amps. everyone should check them out when they get a chance.
The problem with them is possible durability problems. Some amps arrive DOA I believe, although other users report lots of usage with no problems. Too early to say if there are any serious reliability problems (and they might get fixed) tho.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
+1

on durability... I've already seen a picture of what might become an issue in a few months or gigging. And i've seen a few pics of capicitors blowning up in them... And it takes alot for a capicator to blow up like in the pictures i have seen.. Seems there putting bottom of the barrell parts in them...

Just like behringer products.. They sound great, but when you take them home after a month or two they blow up..
I have the 333 in combo form, & I love it!! It has the 6L6's in it instead of EL34's like the head. It's a bit thicker so if you're going for Mesa type sound, that'll do it. I run mine thru a 4x12 cab and it really rocks!! The reason I do it is for portability - I gig with it like a stack, and for practice I just take the combo.

Everyone's worried about the durability, and with due cause. But one or two stories shouldn't scare anyone. If there are issues I'm sure they'll they'll get them worked out and before long it'll be able to run with the best of 'em.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
+1

Just like behringer products.. They sound great, but when you take them home after a month or two they blow up..

behringers dont sound great...
the price seems enticing, but the clips and videos I've heard don't convince me these amps have enough 'oomph'. I saw a video of Shane Gibson playing one and he didn't sound very good....and that man always sounds like gold.
Jumping Jax Champion 1965!
Quote by stephen_rettie
behringers dont sound great...

I appoligize let me explain for the 30 bucks i paid for a rack mounted amp modeller it sounded great lol

Price>Sound Quality plays tricks on your mind lol
Quote by IbanezPsycho

They're not made by behringer, Bugera are a totally new company, bbut the amps are only distributed by behringer.
Its annoying that people sway away from them because they here one mention of behringer, its like ARGH

From what i've heard thought they're quite good amps.

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by eggo_boi_15
They're not made by behringer, Bugera are a totally new company, bbut the amps are only distributed by behringer.
Its annoying that people sway away from them because they here one mention of behringer, its like ARGH

From what i've heard thought they're quite good amps.

You missed a few key words Just like behringer products..

And we wont even get into the bugera is behringer conspiracy lol