is there a cheaper version of the Xbox 360™ Wireless Networking Adapter or should i just save my money and get the offical microsoft one?
i have a wireless adapter for my laptop but the think i am talking about is something that u plug in ur 360 and it picks up ur wireless adapter
it looks like it uses a USB port. so i would guess that any USB wireless network adaptor would work. im not positive on that tho.

EDIT: possibly this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833124187
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Last edited by manic at Mar 15, 2008,
Yeah you can only use the microsoft wirelss one, there is something else however but i've forgotten what it's called, it has an ethernet end and doesn't require a driver or anything to work, it just acts like an ethernet adapter but i can't remember what their called and am not entirly sure it woulf work.
Quote by Flying Couch
What do you think lesbians do in bed? Play cards? They have ways of sexytime just like everybody else.

W
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Why would you NOT scour the news for stories about incestual anal piping?
i use my mac laptop as a wireless adapter. You can use any laptop as long as you have wireless internet.
Quote by Jonny616
Just plug it into your router

This man is right. It costs virtually nothing.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

I remember seeing a third-party one that plugged into the Ethernet port for $80... if that's any better. But you need to buy something, most Xbox 360 games are ****ty without XBL.