Has anybody seen the video?

heres a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5X7HKxpiQA

the man on the floor, when the subtitles stop.
what do you think he really says?

funniest ones you can think of?

sorry, but i just saw the video today, and that part really moved me, and my curiosity got the better of me.
what does everyone think?

by the way, ive googled it, nothing official has ever been annonced about it, apart from a statement which basically says they will never tell us.

EDIT: sorry if this is in the wrong forum, is it meant to be in the appropriate bands/artists forum?
could somebody tell me what one too, for the genres of music confund me.
he says:

'if you lie down like this you can look in through that window and see people discussing this on internet forums again'.

anyway, the dull but true answer is that he doesn't say anything. on set, that part was not scripted and he just mouthed shapes which don't mean anything.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
he says:

'if you lie down like this you can look in through that window and see people discussing this on internet forums again'.

anyway, the dull but true answer is that he doesn't say anything. on set, that part was not scripted and he just mouthed shapes which don't mean anything.

He's probably saying "From this angle you can see Radiohead up in that building over there"
Wrong forum. And THE ENTIRE POINT of the video is that we can't know what he says because if we did we'd be so depressed we'd be lying on the floor with him. You didn't understand it at all if you didn't get that.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
he says to the man.. i want to screw u.. it all adds up. watch it again.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Best video ever, I've always thought.

Anyway, I'd never want to know what he actually says.....would ruin the whole thing.

Amusing suggestions, however, are fine by me. If only I was witty enough to think of any....
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Play Just backwards.

There's your answer.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
He's either saying

"Nietzsche was wrong and god is pissed!"

"oh my god coldplay are coming...play dead!"

or

"how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck can chuck wood?"
I think the message in that song is that people just need to know when someone needs to be left alone, or maybe that it's sometimes better to not know everything.
i'm thinking something along the lines of "you can't fall if you are already lying down" (in latin), I actually heard that from somewhere.
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Quote by freedoms_stain
He's probably saying "From this angle you can see Radiohead up in that building over there"

yes. that is what i was referencing.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
"they see me rollin', they hatin' patrolin' tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty"