Page 1 of 2
There's a **** i want to kick **** out of, but he's a tank to say the least. 6' 6, built like a brick **** house and has agressive tendencies. My question is, what would be the best martial art or w/e to learn, so i can kick the **** out of him?

This is just a possiblity I'm considering.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Violence, never necessary.

For the most part, I agree but this **** doesn't understand anything else.

He's a grade A ****-stick.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
just make peace man fights are never necessary... be the bigger man (not literally cause he sounds pretty big). but yea im big and built im normally the goliath not the david.

i suggest hit and run tactics... like kick him in the shin and F'ing book it. like don't stop running till your a mile away.
lol
Quote by neidnarb11890
A gun would help

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by freedoms_stain
The ancient lost art of Peace.

its sad that peace is dead

have fun getting ur ass kicked TS
Hadoken.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
just cause hes big doesnt mean hes tough.. and if ur that small, put him in a sleeperhold from the back until he passes out
wanna explain what this guy did that was so bad?

i cant really see any justice in violence unless hes done something really bad like hurting ppl or animals
pay someone to kick his ass
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by MightyAl
I suggest this, a link I just plundered from another thread.
I knew that was going to happen.

Do you need a martial art? Just crack him over the head with something.
If he is as big as you say he is and he is also a decent fighter you are probably gonna need friends.
what did this guy do?
if you just dont like him, i hope you get the **** kicked out of you.
if he actually did something wrong then he MIGHT deserve it.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
here's an idea...you could be a man and walk away. violence really isn't the answer...
Baseball bats. and cheap guitars. bashed over his head.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Martial Arts won't help here. You won't turn into Bruce Lee over a period of 48 hours.

Whhhaaahh???

Thanx for the heads-up, dude.
Quote by neidnarb11890
If your first thought is to go on line to a guitar forum for "ass kicking lessons" you are doomed whether it's Mini me or Goliath you're going after.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by nt1440
TS ever gonna say what this guy did?

Treats my sister like ****. Makes her life a misery through emotional mind-games and intimidaton. Prevents my mother from seeing her grand daughter. Enough reason?
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by freedoms_stain
The ancient lost art of Peace.

That's for pussies.
Quote by Jackal58
If your first thought is to go on line to a guitar forum for "ass kicking lessons" you are doomed whether it's Mini me or Goliath you're going after.

good point. but i dont care.
Quote by neidnarb11890
FALCON PUNCH!!!

But for reals, own him with your brain.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by guitarist41
Treats my sister like ****. Makes her life a misery through emotional mind-games and intimidaton. Prevents my mother from seeing her grand daughter. Enough reason?

wait is she going out with him or sumthing?

im not fully getting the situation

but a restraining order is usually effective
Quote by guitarist41

how old are you??

i dont know but what about the police?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Muay Thai dude. Combines boxing techniques, elbows, knees (as well as clinch techniques), and really powerful, useful kicks. Lots of sparring, lots of cardio work and even more body weight exercises. You'll definitely be able to kick major ass if you get good at MT, trust me.

Or boxing is great too. An amateur boxer with a few months experience will easily take out an untrained fool. Have you ever watched untrained people fight, say on youtube or whatever? They throw pathetic right haymakers, don't keep their hands up, etc. With boxing or Muay Thai, you'll realize how easy it is to counter such fighter and destroy your opponent.

Don't bother with traditional Japanese and Korean martial arts. Over here you'll just find that they are taught poorly. Judo is ok, but if you want to "kick someone's ass", I wouldn't say throwing them around is the best way to do it. Plus Judo is taught in a way that IMO is not good for fighting. Boxing and MT have proper sparring, where you test your skills against a live fighter who resists and fights back, except not at full force...and that's the best way to get good at fighting.

I also take Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, but that's largely because I love mixed martial arts. If you want to be a complete fighter, Muay Thai + BJJ is the way to go.
Last edited by AzureNight at Mar 15, 2008,
pull a knife..no joke just pull it out to show you have it then wait for a swing h=if he has one swing you are justified to use it as self defence...hell u could shoot him but it would hardly seem worth it...thank god for stupid law...i mean self defence....yay....
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by guitarist41
Your sisters' husband?

I'll reiterate - if it comes to blows, just smash his fucking face with some hard, heavy object. Don't fight honorably, either.
Page 1 of 2