OKAY so I live on campus at a university. My dorm's been boring, and we're approaching the last quarter of the year. So I wanna pull some **** on my fellow dormmates to spice it up. ALL IDEAS ARE WELCOME. LIST AWAY!!!
****ING STARWARS BATTLE!!
everybody has glow in the dark 'sabers and uve got the music blastine

how is that not epic
i said this in another thread, but i suggest you put pubes in sum1s drink, dont tell them til they've drank it.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by severed head

how is that not epic

thats actually a GREAT idea, tape it, youtube/break.com make moneys off it too

its fool proof
Quote by nt1440
thats actually a GREAT idea, tape it, youtube/break.com make moneys off it too

its fool proof

i got that idea in my social studies class
i want to do that so bad hahaha
Quote by severed head

how is that not epic

no joke, but serioulsy awesome! epic!! you sir win! friggin +uncountable
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I like the star wars idea, but the guy said he wanted PRANKS.

I suggest you put clear saran wrap over the toilet seat, and when your friends pisses, it will all bounce off the wrap and get all over his legs! HA! And if he poos, it will smash back up onto his bum.
genius!
Quote by rush5757

I suggest you put clear saran wrap over the toilet seat, and when your friends pisses, it will all bounce off the wrap and get all over his legs! HA! And if he poos, it will smash back up onto his bum.
genius!

if the dude cant figure out theres saran wrap there while taking a **** then hes retarted

you shouldnt pick on retards
Quote by severed head
i got that idea in my social studies class
i want to do that so bad hahaha

So do I.

We should unite some UGers to do just that.
May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung.
Quote by Ace Diddle Dung
So do I.

We should unite some UGers to do just that.

That reminds me of that thread that went somthing along the lines of "What if all of UG met each other?" A giant Star Wars battle would be awesome.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
That reminds me of that thread that went somthing along the lines of "What if all of UG met each other?" A giant Star Wars battle would be awesome.

i just had a mentalgasm.
Take ****...take it with a tissue and paint some ones face with it

Second night pee on his face

The third night you put 10 alarm clocks (old,loud ones) and set them at the same time when the victim wakes up throw a bucket at him

The fourth night you put nails in to his shoes wake him up and say "hurry lets do some pranks,put on your shoes..."

The fifth night take a vacum cleaner and suck his face off

The sixth night puke on him

The final night...take a bag...puke in it,pee in it,take **** in it,put nails in it....wake him up with the ten alarm clocks throw the bag at his face...and while hes at the hospital (why?because there were freakin nails) when hes a sleep throw a bucket at him
Edit:^ That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of in my life.

Get a whole dead fish, and hide it in somebody's room. I've done this like 4 times before, and it is HILARIOUS! It's best to do it to someone who's room you hang out in sometimes so that you can be there when they finally find it.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Last edited by wiliscool at Mar 15, 2008,
Get a group of students drunk, nick their keys/cards etc to their dorms,tell them that they can crash at your place. Then while their sleeping shave off their eyebrows/hair/pubes etc.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Invite a bunch of transexuals to your friend's party.

Good times to be had.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
well if any of them have long hair they should have a hair dryer. Put a load of talcum powder in their hair dryer and when they turn it on they should get a faceful of talc!
Quote by rush5757

genius!

actually, if you place a litle saran wrap over the urinal drain it might work. Like when they piss they might not notice, and when they flush, the urinal will just overflow
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Quote by severed head
i just had a mentalgasm.

haha

That gave me a funny mental image as well.

Sigged
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

LOL keep this stuff coming. ok for better guidelines, my RA (resident adviser who is basically in charge of everybody) is pretty strict, so nothing can have permanent damage. also, my dorm is about 75% female, so tampon jokes or anything of the sort are encouraged!
Make sure said friend has a dorm room door that opens inward.

Take a bunch of those tiny paper Dixie cups.
Fill them up with water and stack them pyramid style just outside the door frame, and also covering the entire door frame.

This should leave him trapped in there unless someone outside room takes them down.

Unless he wants to knock them down and make a mess.
Last edited by Yngwie_Ragnarok at Mar 15, 2008,
Quote by Yngwie_Ragnarok
Make sure said friend has a dorm room door that opens unward.

Take a bunch of those tiny paper Dixie cups.
Fill them up with water and stack them pyramid style just outside the door frame, and also covering the entire door frame.

This should leave him trapped in there unless someone outside room takes them down.

Unless he wants to knock them down and make a mess.

HAHAAHA GENIUS!!
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha

That gave me a funny mental image as well.

Sigged

i got sigged!!

thats twice in one month!!
Quote by jaypooner
LOL keep this stuff coming. ok for better guidelines, my RA (resident adviser who is basically in charge of everybody) is pretty strict, so nothing can have permanent damage. also, my dorm is about 75% female, so tampon jokes or anything of the sort are encouraged!

lucky lucky
that made me think of this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V_GaYuMCAhM
no okay tie fishing wire around anything that will move or even just to walls...wait till the morning and blare heavy metal music...when every one runs to see they will trip...personally tie one to a broom around a corner so when they come around they get smashed in the face...it worked 3 times in a row for me
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss