no
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
sick freak
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I would stay on the toilet longer, but sometimes my poo dries, and it's harder (and more painful) to wipe.

I bid you good day.
really? i have one for you to try.
its really easy to think up riffs while you play in traffic.
try it and let me know how it goes.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
actually, some people do get all their ideas on the toilet for some reason. TS should've worded it in more of a manner that would've made this thread get taken seriously
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by exiledsoul
really? i have one for you to try.
its really easy to think up riffs while you play in traffic.
try it and let me know how it goes.

didnt work man... the toliet idea is a lot better though
Quote by RunlikeHell420
takin a long slow **** is the best time to think of great riffs and melodies.. :stickpoke

.......what?

Quote by SweetBabyJames1
damn. the sewage workers near bob dylans home must be busy.

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
I might just go and poo all day now. Thanks TS.

I loll'ed at your sig
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Last edited by eggo_boi_15 at Mar 15, 2008,