Im wanting something to record my guitar and Im wondering what some good recorders are. Nothing for a band just for recording in my room so I can hear what its like and stuff. Nothing to exspensive
Boss micro BR, perfect.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
that seems more like a guitar amp sorta thing like how you can get different sounds. How much does it go for?
£170 ish, it isnt an amp its intended as a recorder mainly but u can just plug ur guitar straight in and find the closest sound to what u want, it may not be exactly what u were after,sorry if it aint, but its a great recorder and all round bit of kit.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
k can i record through my amp or just put it beside my amp and hit record or do I have to record through the thing if you can understand that at all. Also how many different tracks can I record. Like I know its 4 tracks but is that 4 tracks per like song or what.
Line 6 Guitar Port/Tone Port with Audacity or Reaper for software.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
just buy a 1/8" adapter, and plug into ur line in on ur computer, out from ur amp.
download Audactiy free program, and click record.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011